SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skaar, your new home is waiting for you...hurry the hell up.

P1030102.jpg

Cool :hi5: all family will look nice together savage hulk is fitting there??

Hope u guys get the converted though I don't know why u guys waited so long?

I place my wait list the same day it was sold out. Too busy from work, i kind a check it @ work then told my self i have plenty of time so will order it when i get home 11 pm was already sold out :slap my friend told me go to wait list :(

Last edited:
I place my wait list the same day it was sold out. Too busy from work, i kind a check it @ work then told my self i have plenty of time so will order it when i get home 11 pm was already sold out :slap my friend told me so he told me to go to wait list :(

Damn sorry to hear that. I was very surprise it sold out so quickly. But since u got on the WL very early, I see it converting for u. :1-1:

Cool :hi5: all family will look nice together savage hulk is fitting there??

Savage She-Hulk will stay with the family...she'll just get moved to the end when they're all there.

I am sure some would say that those scales are off. That Savage Thundra would dwarf with the arrival of Scaar.
Just my 1 cents, LOL.

The scales are different but it's not something that bothers me.

Is She-Hulk PF leaning? :horror

Just a little...she's been like that since Day 1.

There's a few out there with the polystone being stretched out or giving out.

316, I would get that replaced ASAP, it's going to snap one day.

Is it too late or do you think SS would send a replacement after all this time?

Thanks and for those still on the WL, have faith I think a few more will convert.

I think with all the Hot Toys coming out, And the tumbler re-release we might see a few cancelations on this :pray:

Back