SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the apple comparison shows otherwise.
the original hulk pf was not 1/4th scale either.

The apple simply shows height, only one of the factors into a piece. The width and depth are two major factors that one cannot really gleen from a simple apple comparison. As for the Hulk 1:4 PF, the Hulk's size varies from writer to writer, from arc to arc, having both the Green and Gray and feeling how heavy, tall and wide they are especially compared to other PFs which are given the 1:4 scale without question, there is definitely no doubt in my mind that it belongs in that realm. This looks like while not tall because Skaar is leaning forward that it will be wider than his father's set up and defintiely demand shelfspace. You also have to remember that 1:4 scale also detail the proportions of a piece in comparison with the smaller scales.

But the Hulk PF was at least 20% bigger then the comiquette. :lecture

Yeah the Hulk PF was huge compared to the comiquette, especially the head. It was definitely 1/4 vs. 1/5 scale.

The Hulk PF wasn't exactly 1/4 scale but it was big enough to tower over the other PFs.

scalesame.jpg

looks to be the same scale to me.

hulk comiquette was between 1/5-1/6 th scale

hulk PF was bordering on 1/5th.

---

im not complaining it looks amazing im just saying. PF doesnt always mean = 1/4th scale

the shoulders of both hulks in that picture are the size of the apple. they appear to be in the exact same scale.

Last edited:
I thought Skaar was supposed to be smaller than Hulk anyway?
Got these dimensions from marvel site.
Skaar - 6`6
Hulk - 7`8

and like i said the hulk comiquette was 1/6th scale same with hulkbuster. HULK PF (correct me if im wrong) was 20" in height with the base. He is 7 feet tall in green form, therefore 21" height in 1/4th scale. therefore not truly 1/4.

Height: 7 ft. as green Hulk, 5 ft. 9 in. as Banner, 6 ft. 6 in. as gray Hulk Weight: 1040 lbs. as green Hulk, 128 lbs. as Banner, 900 lbs. as gray Hulk Eyes

I bet Hulk PF smash any other PF no problem!
Any other ideas are puny!

Now that is out of the way, Skaar is considerably smaller than his old man. It looks in scale with the other PFs & NOT with the comiquette.

Plus throw in the fact that Hulk's height changes with his different personas.

I.E. Savage Hulk, Merged Hulk/Banner, Green Scar, Lou Ferrigno

Very nice sculpture here, but I did not get the "woah!" impression that I expected.

Not a fan of the pose: is he attacking? Is he defending himself? Is he preparing to jump? Is he landing?

Symmetrical face and expression is killing some sense of anger, too.

posting pictures of him next to the comiquette just reaffirms how awesome he looks compared to the comiquette imo. this is going to be an amazing compliment to future hulks.. ;)

Back