SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This site won't be able to handle awesomeness of this magnitude!

ackbar-225x292.jpg

(you just read that in Ackbar's voice didn't you?)

Brother Shai is here for this stupendous event :duff

Yes, indeed Brother Ski, the Worm is here !!! My appearance on this board are rare these days, but when the Hulk's Son is revealed to the World, I must come out of one my women's a nus and rejoice like the ordinary people of this board who are not elite like us.

P.S.--> Anyone not Buying the Skaar PF is probably an ____ sexual.

Yes, indeed Brother Ski, the Worm is here !!! My appearance on this board are rare these days, but when the Hulk's Son is revealed to the World, I must come out of one my women's a nus and rejoice like the ordinary people of this board who are not elite like us.

P.S.--> Anyone not Buying the Skaar PF is probably an ____ sexual.

Ha quotable as always I see :clap

Its up & it looks great. Going by the apple, Skaar is smaller then the Hulk PF.

Definite buy for me. Love the weapons. Too bad the blade sword can't be put on his bach sword holster.

EX is a must because of the sheath. Pose looks a little awkward - I can't imagine what motion is going to come next from him.

Size looks smaller than Hulk - wish they did a side-by-side. However, price is right and he looks pretty good overall.

Am I crazy if I said I'm a bit disappointed??? :cuckoo:

Don't get me wrong...it is an impressive piece but there is something about it that makes me go "ummmm....."

Bear

This piece looks very well done purchased, and yes sideshow thank you for the print and the axe... much more desirable exclusive.

Back