SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome statue. I love everything about it, but am uncertain if I will order. With the addition of the DC line I find myself having to be more selective due to space and funds. I think this one will be to good to pass on. The price is respectable as well. Great job on SS part.

So sorry,im the electro,s mother

My son was instant dead when he saw this

her last words were GR..I....AAAALLL. ......BBB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....Y

Thanks to all the people who support him ,i gift all the pf he has next week

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

oh man i thought i was gonna wait untill Superman and batman from the dc line as my next orders but this looks 2 good, and am ruing my budget.....:(

Something about it's his mother posting, she said his last words were "Grail" and "Buy".

We support him for some reason and it will be a great gift.

That was my take on it and it's purely opinion. :lecture

I think "she" meant that "she" is giving away all his PF next week :lol

So AWESOME!

Love the print also

3000571_press03.jpg

In my experience focusing on scale is just a way to talk yourself out of buying something. I've done it a ton of time myself :lol

I have no problems with scales long as it's bigger than a Hot Toy. But the same should be said for ALL comiquettes. What's good is good, regardless of scale otherwise it's hypocritical and pointless.

I love my 1/5th comiquettes along with my PFs

Im with you on that, however Hulk characters have to bigger. I like my Hulks big!
Now my biggest concern is that they get those colors right. The Hulk Comiquettes colors were very disappointing to me.

Back