SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as the joker pf proved you can pay more for a xlarge edition size, so not sure if that logic will apply. (obviously skaar is no where as popular yes i get that aspect)
The reason Joker price and edition is high and be able to sold out is that IT IS THE EVER DC LINE EVER PRODUCE BY SIDESHOW.

I think Sideshow marketing department is very smart. They are taking advantage of the fact that it is the very first DC line, they have to start with a semi famous character with high price and edition size and be able to slod out. Can you imagine Joker is the third pf out after Batman or Superman, do you think it would be sold out that quick with that price or exclusive edition size?

They know that they would not have any problem selling out Batman or Superman pf in the future, so mind as well take advantage of the whole situation. Then again just my conspiracy theory, what do i know.

091511skaar_01.jpg
091511skaar_02.jpg

091511skaar_03.jpg
091511skaar_04.jpg

091511skaar_05.jpg
091511skaar_06.jpg

:fireworks YES YES YES!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IM MEG RYAN RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Im feeling very well right now....VERY VERY WELL

Is posible that sideshow bring to us a new grail from a support chatacter?

God this piece looks awesome. It is going to look fantastic next to my previous Hulk PFs.

God this piece looks awesome. It is going to look fantastic next to my previous Hulk PFs.

QFT... For my part I plan on displaying him with the rest of the Hulk Family... Hulk PF, She-Hulk PF and Lyra comiquette... I will only need a PH/WWH PF to complete this elite display.

Skaar has powers inherited from both his parents. Like the Hulk, his father, he has superhuman endurance, regenerative abilities, and superhuman strength and durability, which, like his father, increases when he is enraged, although he is not as strong as the Savage Hulk persona. He also can revert to a human form when calm or otherwise incapacitated. However, in his case, his other form is half-human, half-Oldstrong. From his mother, Caiera, he has the powers of an Oldstrong, emerging from his birth cocoon able to walk and talk within moments, and he can draw power from the planet and harden his body. Having been born within the depths of a lake of lava Skaar is resistant to intense heat.

I hope the rest of the piece looks as awesome as the preview. I do want him to be a good size but I also want it to fit in my besta. I had to regretfully return mike tyson hulk because of that. I just want a damn hulk related piece in my collection already.

I missed the original hulk and the conan premium formats so it was mighty white of sideshow to combine the two into one for me :) I will be rocking this one proudly.

Back