SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ljugfgmsgV1qciydt.gif

What is it with kids these days? they all have the long crazy hair?
Hulk should be embarrassed of his son, especially at 1/4 scale.:lecture
A welcome addition to my Hulk collection!

Had no clue who Skaar was until joining this forum, more of an old school 70's comic book reader I am. Though if this is a killer sculpt, I'll be ordering it. Sad though that it'll most likely be hollow I think:gah:.

Beast Comiquette was like 25lbs, and Hulkbuster was 40lbs

I think within that range Sideshow is still able to work with FEDEX to keep the shipping rates as affordable for international customers.

Beast Comiquette was like 25lbs, and Hulkbuster was 40lbs

I think within that range Sideshow is still able to work with FEDEX to keep the shipping rates as affordable for international customers.

Yeah, after I receive him I'll just drill a hole in the bottom and fill it full of epoxy. May pose a problem finding a shelf that will hold him and Hulk though.:monkey3

but i think that may not be wise since depending on the sculpt, the structural integrity might be compromised. Im not entirely sure but I think Hulkbuster base was fiberglass and he was solid polystone, whereas a dynamic/kinetic statue such as the hulk comiquette was hollow to support his weight/size for that base.

What do we know. This is a PF, most likely large, and from the first picture very well done. Since it is done by the Gore Group and AO I am going to guess a price.

1/4 Scale SKAAR PF = $389.99

Anybody else want to guess?

It's going to be big so I will say $499....

Can't imagine going for less than that considering that Blackbeard and Iron Man Mark 1 maquette were $399...

Back