SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very possible with all the statues coming out from SS in next couple months

Trust me. If anyone is willing to pay the flippers marginal mark up when this is first released, the Ex will be theirs. None of the marvel grails doubled overnight. The Hulk, Cap, and Doom PFs all took years to reach the prices they are at now.

There really is no reason not to have the EX if someone wants it. Unless of course, you HATE flippers. :lol

Trust me. If anyone is willing to pay the flippers marginal mark up when this is first released, the Ex will be theirs. None of the marvel grails doubled overnight. The Hulk, Cap, and Doom PFs all took years to reach the prices they are at now.

There really is no reason not to have the EX if someone wants it.
Unless of course, you HATE flippers. :lol

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

There really is no reason not to have the EX if someone wants it. Unless of course, you HATE flippers. :lol

:exactly: you may have to pay more than retail, but at least you won't have to double or triple the price like some have to. :monkey2

The nice thing about all the items I had to pay a premium for, while I played catch up is that most are worth even more now.:lol

So basically I'm not to worried about having to get something after release, as with most of my pieces I stand to make more on them now than the original seller did.

''In every corner of this world...children screaming. Killers laughing. Blood seeping into the sand and stone. No more waiting. No more words. I am Skaar...killer of killers. And I will wipe this world clean.''

-Skaar

well if i get chance i will get ex too......still my waitlist for ex is intact n so there is still hope:pray:

Thank God I got my order in just in time. I want this PF more than ANY other collectible this year. The EX is an absolute must for me because it looks so bad ass and I rarely get the EX nowadays.

''In every corner of this world...children screaming. Killers laughing. Blood seeping into the sand and stone. No more waiting. No more words. I am Skaar...killer of killers. And I will wipe this world clean.''

-Skaar

I like this one a little better:

"You go crying to daddy. I have some heroes to kill."

Funny, whenever someone talks about a HT license dissenter's say "that movie sucked, this won't sell well" and i'd reply that they're buying the character design not the plot/acting of the film.

I'm betting tons of buyers of this have almost no idea who he is, they're buying on cool factor alone.

i admit i had not a slightest clue abt skaar... but i absolutely dig the piece...so bought the ex :panic:

Funny, whenever someone talks about a HT license dissenter's say "that movie sucked, this won't sell well" and i'd reply that they're buying the character design not the plot/acting of the film.

I'm betting tons of buyers of this have almost no idea who he is, they're buying on cool factor alone.

Well, that's the nature of the beast.

I wonder how many have ordered strictly cos it looks badass compared to those who've read something with the character in?

i admit i had not a slightest clue abt skaar... but i absolutely dig the piece...so bought the ex :panic:

I think this happens with a lot of cool statues. Some like me collect because they read these characters. I've spent way more on comics than statues. Others just like the look, which is also cool. Bad ass is bad ass.

My peeve is when those who know nothing about the character think they do because of a statue. It's comic or movie facts, not world saving information, you don't have to know about it or lie. It's no problem to say "I don't know, I just like the way it looks".

Back