Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack in 15-20 Days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool that Sideshow has managed to broaden their focus to include these little (and sometimes very, very big) touches beyond just doing 12" figures. Can't wait to get mine!

Customikey said:
It's cool that Sideshow has managed to broaden their focus to include these little (and sometimes very, very big) touches beyond just doing 12" figures.

Agreed. I really like the 2 Tatooine bases this set is coming with. Also love the Mustafar one they did with SDCC Anakin. I'd love for them to offer a pack of various bases-Hoth, Death Star, Endor, Jedi Temple, ect.

Mine just shipped. Although it still says Order Placed in my account, I got the shipping notification, should arrive on the 22nd, 1lb.

Too bad I won't be there to see it:monkey2

I guess I'm special.

Kinda weird though, I ordered it on like the last day and it seems like I'm the first one to ship out. But it must be the droids because I the only other stuff I have on preorder is Plo Koon, Boushh, and Asajj and none of them are supposed to be coming any time soon, and they would at least be 3 pounds.

There isn't an order number, I just got the Quantum View notification from Sideshow.
***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and SIDESHOW, INC will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of SIDESHOW, INC to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact SIDESHOW, INC directly.
Number of Packages 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 1.0 LBS
Scheduled Delivery: 22-January-2007

I haven't won any contests unless they did one where they just entered everybody.

Although, I did send my Darth Maul belt back because it was damaged, but they've never given tracking numbers before about replacements/returns and I got an email from customer service like last week that they received the belt I sent them so I would expect that they sent the belt last week, which wouldn't weigh 1lb.

darthviper107 said:
There isn't an order number, I just got the Quantum View notification from Sideshow.

I got one too. 1 pound huh? I did send back a damaged Subject 57 hand though, so it might be that. It could have only gotten there today at the earliest though. I don't think they could the droids. Mine will be here Friday whatever it is (along with my waitlist exclusive Subject 57!). I'll let you guys know what it is.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :emperor :emperor

Too many false alarms around here of late. Next thing ya know someone will say something to tom and he will think his Boba is shipping super early.

Back