silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the wait guys :lol so here are a few pics of my custom chrome Silver Surfer Comiquette...loads more pics aswell as a mini review and my final thoughts of this piece in my display thread which you'll find on this link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...OM-CHROME-SILVER-SURFER-PICS-ARE-UP!!/page502

Really hope you enjoy the pics guys despite my amateur photography skills...only so much you can get out of an IPhone :lol

6anebesy.jpg

ma7ete2e.jpg

8aze5u4y.jpg

Just became a GRAIL :clap

Even though I've seen custom pics like this before....your piece looks MAGNIFICENT! Everyone involved with customizing your COM knocked it out of the park. Congrats Andy, I know you'll be enjoying this prize piece for years to come.

Yeah congrats Andy. I was just checking out your pictures in your collection thread. You must be so happy with it, definitely Grail status :rock

Even though I've seen custom pics like this before....your piece looks MAGNIFICENT! Everyone involved with customizing your COM knocked it out of the park. Congrats Andy, I know you'll be enjoying this prize piece for years to come.

Really appreciate that Filip :1-1: I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it for years to come...cos it's gone back in its box for the time being so imagine what my excitement will be like when I reopen once I've purchased my new home :impatient: :yess:

Yeah congrats Andy. I was just checking out your pictures in your collection thread. You must be so happy with it, definitely Grail status :rock

Did you hear that Steve? :lol :lol you know how I love to keep my statues in their shipping boxes hahahaha! Thanks for the kind words mate ;) congrats on DD by the way :hi5: bet your well excited :panic:

Wow really nice piece.

Thanks Adam :hi5:

im looking for on everywhere. just missed one on facebook. it was my one chance to snag it for a reasonable price.

The aftermarket value on this piece is strange. I had my EX up for sale on this board for what seemed like months (about a year ago) and no one bit. I even dropped the price to $575 shipped I think, and no one was really interested. I put it up on ebay for something like $800 + shipping and someone contacted me to see if I'd do $700 shipped as a private transaction. So I ended up selling him for $700 shipped. There seems to be a small spike in demand for this piece now. However, if peeps are patient, they should still be able to score one at a reasonable price. Please keep in mind that reasonable for this piece would still mean forking over about $600+ nowadays. I really can't see any scenario where this piece is selling for less than a couple hundered $$$ above retail.

This is a really nice piece. I just had to let him go because he ate up so much space. He's MASSIVE. I had to to turn him sideways to fit him on my display shelf. After I sold him, I used the space to fit 2 PFs (Bats & Supes) in his place. The only thing that kinda bugged me about about the piece was the seams showing on him. Other than that, I really enjoyed the piece while I had it.

Back