silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, It arrived today and I checked the packaging.

Sure enough the arms were there!
I can't believe the previous owner never knew they were there!!

Thanks for the heads up guys!silver surfer is a beast!

i thought Malgus was missing his cape and shoulder pads for about two hours haha they where in a secret compartment.

Good luck trying to get this statue for $400. This statue does not sell for any thing less then $700 and max of $1100 ( statue # 2 out of 600 EX)

$800 to $850 is an good price for this statue. If you can get it for $700 its an even better price.

it seems the price jumped when they released Galactious statue. they two next together is breath taking. one sold on mar 24 for 700.

Not to mention that this statue is hands down the best sideshow statue ever released. the detail in the statue alone increases its price.

Not to mention that this statue is hands down the best sideshow statue ever released. the detail in the statue alone increases its price.

Sure, but then the price would've gone up as soon as the piece sold out. The rising price must be due to something else, possible the Galactus Maquette as you pointed out.

wow so hardly any markup on it. If i remember correctly didn't this statue sell for 350?

It retailed at $335. I just sold my EX for $650 just a few months ago. The aftermarket prices on this piece have been slowly and steadily climbing. It's a great looking piece but I had to sell him off to make room for pieces I have on PO. I used the space Surfer occupied for my Bats and Supes PF. I actually had to display him sideways in order him fit in my display so he took up A LOT of room. This is a BIG piece.

It is an amazing statue.

Yes it is. A boat load of display options with this piece too. Unfortunately, I had to sell it. I have to really be conscious of space now. Especially with SSC scoring the DC license. That really threw a monkey wrench into my display plans. I'm now getting to cuts in my collection that hurt. There are about 4 more pieces I'm going to have to sell but I'll be making space (and getting a few $$$) for my upcoming PO's.

Surfer was my first ever sideshow piece. I absolutely love it. It would be one of the last of my collection that I would consider selling.

Back