Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a deposit necessary??

I have changed the payment process, 1st payment is £42.50 + the shipping then the remaining £42.50 when ready to ship. so not so tuff on your wallet! So payment is on the OSB LayAway option

Will Pre-Orders be charged to the card right away?

as above, only by paypal.

We never saw pictures of how the bat reflection looked on a ceiling.:confused:

Taken 30inches away from the wall. I know the image on wall is not like 1/6 mods Bat Signal, its done within budget!

062dd6d2.jpg

Woody has made 35 Bat Signals but I will only put 25 onto my site, the rest will be sold to friends/partners and a few on dreaded eBay!

Order place am I the first one?? :)
Now just need to figure out he to do a bank transfer!!

just ordered mine. i talked myself out of it yesterday, but the split payment swayed me. dammit! lol. looking forward to getting this!

just ordered mine. i talked myself out of it yesterday, but the split payment swayed me. dammit! lol. looking forward to getting this!

My OSB LayAway was a last minute thing, I normaly only do that on figures.

Thanks for being swayed!!:D

Was so tempted to get this, but it would be this or mk IV (which I hope to order from you if get money in time) or DX02. Either way its the best 1/6th bat signal I've seen and if I had the OC batman I would have got it so I could recreate the scene with Gordon (would need one of him as well) and Dent on the rooftop. Still tempted to get it with the layaway option. Curse you! Must resist!

That shouldn't be too hard GrayWolf. Give it to the end of today and they'll probably be sold out. They already sold what? 19 of them? 20? which leaves 5 more. But let me tell you if you don't get one you'll regret it.

Back