Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Website does say limit one per customer on the website and I sure hope there is enough to go around to satisfy fans and not entrepreneurs

:lecture I missed 1mod6's by like one run when he stopped, and chud just dissapeared, if I miss this one too, I don't even care who makes another. :lol

aeh onesixthbruce in breakersrevenge signature?
But here it is direct

:lecture I missed 1mod6's by like one run when he stopped, and chud just dissapeared, if I miss this one too, I don't even care who makes another. :lol
yeah if I can't even get this one I am going to nail an empty soup can onto a piece of wood and call it a batsignal and thats it :p

That Batsignal is awesome :D I'm definitely ordering one when the time comes!

To breakersrevenge: You mentioned that when you put these up for order around early April that you will only be selling painted ones. Does that mean only weathered ones will be available at that time?

Pre orders for these will start sometime mid April

Run will be limited to 20

1st run will be 10 units then Woody will make another 10 soon after

Will now only sell weathered Bat Signals

That's a shame, I much prefered the non-weathered look myself.
As awesome as the weathered one looks, for me it's just a little too 'real world' looking and IMO doesn't fit in with the 'clean cut' look of the TDK figures.
Oh well, I may just get one anyway since it's so cool lol :D

Pre orders for these will start sometime mid April

Run will be limited to 20

1st run will be 10 units then Woody will make another 10 soon after

Will now only sell weathered Bat Signals

cool! is there any chance though that this will be available for pick up instead? :D i happen to go to London quite often anyway. if not, well, i'll just wait for more details regarding shipment :D very nice piece!

cool! is there any chance though that this will be available for pick up instead? :D i happen to go to London quite often anyway. if not, well, i'll just wait for more details regarding shipment :D very nice piece!

Yes no probs, pick up can be arranged, but I'm about 2hr drive from London.

Cool!
Does the signal move up and down or pivot on the base at all? Or is it stuck in the same position?

Sweeeeeeeet
why only make 20? I am sure the demand is a lot more. Only worry I have is how much shipping would be from UK

Sweeeeeeeet
why only make 20? I am sure the demand is a lot more. Only worry I have is how much shipping would be from UK

Its limited to 35 and shipping to Canada is around £45.00, i'm sorry the postage is high but there is nothing I can do, even with my discount from UPS/DHL/Fedex

The box size is around 25cm x 35cm x 25cm and its around 5kg packed.

Yeah shipping in Canada is bad so I figure Europe must be at least just as bad ;)
oh I thought read 20 pcs run somewhere? 35 sounds like I may actually stand a chance :D and don't have to get up at 4am! The vid looks great, very smooth turns and swivel. So the light can only be controlled by the née on off switch and not also by the push button though?

Awesome! That video shows it off nicely.... The pivot/swivel function has definitely sold it for me :D

Back