Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got one....can't wait. I just have to see if I can incorporate the signal, OC bats, and tumbler :)

buy first decide later..thats my motto...lol

Think this one is pretty good. It's the best one on the market so far. Once someone comes out with a bigger one I'll probably get rid of this one for that one IF it's the same quality. So yeah buy now think later.

Woke up at 4 but woke the woman as well so had to pretend it was a dread accident alarm trigger. Waited for her to fall aslepp but so did I!!!! :horror
luckily I woke up at 5:15 again on my own and placed the order using my iPhone without leaving the bed. Man I should have registered the night before but I got one too!! :D. Looks like still some available so you Freaks dissapoint me :lol I totally expected to be shafted and this be sold out in minutes

Btw thanks for getting this organized!! I am sure this will find a nice spot on my shelf. Any chance to work on the batsuit/weapns cage from TDK? :D That one certainly sell even more!!!!

I'm doing the ordering process right now and I'm a bit confused... how much is this with shipping to the US in USD?

Btw thanks for getting this organized!! I am sure this will find a nice spot on my shelf. Any chance to work on the batsuit/weapns cage from TDK? :D That one certainly sell even more!!!!

Geil please stop giving him ideas. Let us recover from this piece before giving us another.

...um, glad I asked... A bit more than I can afford at the moment. :(

There us also a currency selector on the top right of the page. I saw that even half asleep and with no glasses on :lol

Geil please stop giving him ideas. Let us recover from this piece before giving us another.

At these prices and quality I would like to know as early as I can so I don't have to think about how to do it myself ;). Besides I assume from planning till execution I suspect it will take a few months anyways.... Man I am tired

LOL so am I. After waking up and placing that order I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I was like oh man can't wait to get it. The thing is how will my girl react to the batsignal.... Can't wait to hear "oh god how much did that cost you? Where did that come from? What else did you get now?"

Well they don't pay that much attention it so they would not know you to be deceiving if you just claim to have picked it up at Zellers for $30 :lol

Lol. Yeah. I think she would notice. She's an observant one. She even noticed I switched out a Medi Batman head for a Medi Bruce head on my Medi TDK.

Oh so here's a funny story for all about last night. I woke up a little early cause I had to find my wallet, (which I never did) to place the order for the Batsignal, which was in my shorts. I accidentally woke her up and shes like "What the hell are you doing" I couldn't turn on my light cause that would wake her up so I had to use the flashlight on my Droid (such a great phone). So all she saw was me looking through the chair of clothes for my shorts while holding up my Droid.

I turn around and was like I can't find my cowl, pretending to be sleep walking, I can't go out without my cowl. She's like "What the ____ are you talking about. Go back to bed ughh." So she went back to bed and I kept looking and next thing I know I get a pillow to the head. THAT'S WHAT I CALL A HARDCORE FAN. Or maybe just a bad liar.... No idea.

My wife's the same way. Super-observant. Always looking at my displays to see if she sees anything new. I'm always shooing her out. LOL!! :D

There us also a currency selector on the top right of the page. I saw that even half asleep and with no glasses on :lol

When I click it the screen goes blank. :monkey2

My computer is being a _____! :computer

A quick question:

Does this thing look like this:

ed91f74b.jpg

This:

DSC02223.jpg

or this:

DSC02166.jpg

For $200, I would hope it's the third one. Would be really disappointing if it was the middle one... just sayin'.

Back