Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really cool, but what's this about a weathered option? Does that come with a smashed batsignal or something (as in the end of tdk)?

haha :D
i don't think so. maybe just looking dirty and some scratches here and there.

Out of the box as in direct from Woody Inc. is what its like in the pics, but option with sick8oy:custom is to make it look rusty, base more concrete looking etc etc, Now if you want it to be smashed up as in end of TDK, could be done!

Yeah I thought so, plus, who would want to buy a smashed signal right? Lol. Looks a bit smaller than 1mod6's signal, but can't tell if it's underscaled or not. Looks more or less right.

I told Woody to keep in budget, so i'm sure if he had the time etc etc, he can nail it, but then I will be charging around £200+ instead of £65 :D

Think he said each Sig will take him around 7+ hours to make from start to finish, thats not including the time for design, planning and prototype.

He is only limited to making a few at a time BUT I am planning on making more after the 1st run.

Yeah I can understand the sacrifice of 100% accuracy for affordability. I think this is phenomenal quality for £65, from the looks of it! Really curious to see a sample of a weathered version though, will we be able to see a sample of that before it goes on pre-order?

Yeah I can understand the sacrifice of 100% accuracy for affordability. I think this is phenomenal quality for £65, from the looks of it! Really curious to see a sample of a weathered version though, will we be able to see a sample of that before it goes on pre-order?

In about 2 to 3 weeks, Woody will of done the full 1st batch, I may give the one I have now to sicko, now that you have all seen it and get him to weather it asap so there will be a choice to see before preorder.

Proto painted.

Good job sick8oy!

b79d3103.jpg

fddfeac8.jpg

5b1f7f3c.jpg

Weathering is good on the signal and the metal part of the base, but too over the top and symmetrical looking on the concrete portion of the base... but overall, very nice work

Sick8oy repaint of prototype...

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

Please dont take this one too seriously -> CLICKY!

Will have up for order soon (around early April) - will be selling painted ones only.

HAHAHAHA real funny. I'll be on the look out for the pre-order. Very nice job guys.

That is the pose ..:lol. Ok maybe not
at first I thought you had him wiping his abs..... :rotfl
I may just put the light aimed at his abs and he be wiping that and not trying to catch any "action" :rotfl

We have hit a light problem!

As pics show there is a light switch that controls the light, it only switches on when its constantly pressed.
We have sourced a switch so you can click the light on and off as a normal light switch BUT its a little too big and does not look right on the light box so we decided to keep the original light switch as a dummy and locate a 'on off' switch on the back of the base.

A bit off topic!

As Woody Inc. is a personal friend as well as a OSB partner along with Sick8oy:Custom

I went along to his place of work and I was like wow!!

Some Bat Sigs waiting to be made!

The machinery he has to work with are very cool, took a few pics but most I cant show as he's working on a few secret projects with Sick8oy!!

This I can show, not only Woody works with wood! he also is great with other materials - if you like Freddy...

Here is a very short clip of the Freddy glove!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSoU6uLaEg

Thanks

Looks very nice! And...

As pics show there is a light switch that controls the light, it only switches on when its constantly pressed.
We have sourced a switch so you can click the light on and off as a normal light switch BUT its a little too big and does not look right on the light box so we decided to keep the original light switch as a dummy and locate a 'on off' switch on the back of the base.
...that's not the thing that could turn me out from buying this one. :D BTW, the switcher will be located on the back or on the bottom? Coz it makes a lot of sense...

And, please, tell me if I would like to take few of them (5-6-8) - will you provide the combine shipping with some discount?

Freddy's glove is very interested too! But I'm not sure that all customs will allow it to be import. :(

Website does say limit one per customer on the website and I sure hope there is enough to go around to satisfy fans and not entrepreneurs

Back