Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how much smaller than the actual 1/6 scale signal this will be??

^ Hard to say but I think it's pretty close....maybe a tad small, but not a deal breaker.

98816521.jpg

It looks significantly smaller. Not super small but noticibly. That's why I ask. Its also the reason I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on this. Ill put an order in but not 100% on it. :-(

I'm not 100% sure if its correct scale, but I do know for sure that Woody spent hours trying different tubing to get the best he could.

In some 1/1 pics it looks bigger, in others I have seen it looks to scale.

Think its up to the buyer as its too late to make any changes as Woody is almost done, just waiting on switches and a few other items.

SanShouXMA - got your PM, can you send me a few pics so I can show Woody.

I agree that its not to the same scale as 1/6 mods, but its close enough for me and super proud of Woody for coming up with this in such a short time and budget!:D

absolutely! I don't care if it's 5% smaller. It will look kick-ass on my desk! It looks really beautiful and I can't wait to order one!

Back