Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to find any pics of him in his "red" robes (Mace fight). I really hope that's the outfit for Chancellor Palpatine... as its his final visage before he becomes.... scarred and deformed.

Here's a better look at the pic:

PalpSidsilhouetteincatalogue7-26-07.jpg

Last edited:
Those silhouettes are definitely Sidious and Palpatine. You can tell by their outlines. This is AWESOME!!! :emperor

I'd prefer a clean sheming Palaptine (ala the theater scene with Anakin) and a Sidous in Red Robes with wild eyes and saber.

I don't like the Sidious look during his battle with Yoda as much. But I guess as long as its the red robes as the Palps it'll be cool.

If we don't get an ROTJ Version I will be a bit disappointed as I want that piece most but this is great news, just PLEASE don't give us 2 PT versions (which I think we will ) Fingers crosed for ROTJ... :D

I am interested in two figures: Sidious when he was senator in TPM and as the emporer in ROTJ.

I guess this means we won't be seeing ROTJ Palpatine for a while. Bummer. Sometimes being an OT-only collector sucks... :monkey2.

If we don't get an ROTJ Version I will be a bit disappointed as I want that piece most but this is great news, just PLEASE don't give us 2 PT versions (which I think we will ) Fingers crosed for ROTJ... :D

That would be the best. It would satisfy both the OT and PT fans. I'll have my fingers crossed too, but will still be happy with two PT versions.

I agree, that a ROTS Palps, and ROTJ Sidious would be awesome... but my guess is this is a PT 2-pack. Also both figures being from ROTS (or at least PT appearances) would make more sense than 2 figures being packed together that are 3 movies apart.

I could see ROTJ Emperor seated on his Death Star throne as a BIG DISPLAY item for Toyfair or SDCC next year.

It's unlikely we'd see the Emperor any sooner with 2 versions coming soon. But this 2-pack offering will hold me just fine until then.

Strangely, I find myself missing the Neimoidians already...:monkey2

I saw the preview as a Dooku/Sidious pack, not Palps and Sid. It was on a Sith Lords page. One was human shapped, the other hooded (although it could also have been Vader).

I attended the panel, and that was my first impression as well. The top blacked out pic is obviously hooded Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpy, and the bottom pic looked to be Dooku.

This is great news, however when can we have some droids or more creatures to balance things.

I could see ROTJ Emperor seated on his Death Star throne as a BIG DISPLAY item for Toyfair or SDCC next year.

That is my other 1:6 Star Wars grail (the first one being Jabba and his throne). Please Sideshow, make me a happy geek.

I would not argue with one of those spiffy round windows as a backdrop, either.

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be Darth Sidious (pre-Scarring Black Hooded Robe TPM/AOTC) and the Red Office Robes.

That's what I see in the picture anyhoo

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be Darth Sidious (pre-Scarring Black Hooded Robe TPM/AOTC) and the Red Office Robes.

I'm with you. Palpatine/Sidious had the greatest contrast/duality in the first two films.

It's funny, I saw a headline over at Figures.com referring to "mother and child" and thought the two-pack was gonna be Shmi and Anakin (now that Sideshow has the child bodies). Of course they were talking about Padmé and Luke.

...It's funny, I saw a headline over at Figures.com referring to "mother and child" and thought the two-pack was gonna be Shmi and Anakin (now that Sideshow has the child bodies). Of course they were talking about Padmé and Luke.

HAHA! I thought the EXACT same thing...then I thought 'who'd want a Shmi 12" figure?' :rotfl

Back