Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we get to more than sillouettes. I'm also curious to see the price on it. Can't see them being more than $120. I guess we'll find out sooner or later though! Still very glad it was these and not Neimodians. Sidious is a huge character and a major villain to boot, and we need more of those!!:emperor

Guessing twould make sense to do 1 figure with hood and 2 interchangeable heads for sideous / palpatine

rather than a 2 pack

My two cents worth anyhoo

I hope not--- I'd rather have two figures of the "same character" than having to decide which of the Palpatines I want to display on that day.

I hope not--- I'd rather have two figures of the "same character" than having to decide which of the Palpatines I want to display on that day.

you could always get a nude body for $10 and display both. it sure beats paying $120 for something that should be a single figure with extra head and a black robe.

but i guess sideshow is thinking "why charge them $60 for one figure when they'll pay $120 for 1 1/2 figures." :rotfl

I want both versions of the character on display and would have picked up two anyway if it was a head swapping deal. Getting them in one set sound just fine to me, and now instead of a really bulky black robe on top of his regular outfit, we can have two versions designed from scratch to look good with no compromises because of a forced "all in one" design on a single figure.

bummer.....

guess SS really didnt steal the show like last year.

They sure didn't. If they had unveiled the Sidious/Palpatine offering that would've been a nice treat, but they didn't do anything for the Star Wars line this year. :confused:

They sure didn't. If they had unveiled the Sidious/Palpatine offering that would've been a nice treat, but they didn't do anything for the Star Wars line this year. :confused:

Bespin Luke? Padme? Those aren't in Star Wars? They also announced the Palpatine 2-Pack, a new Dio, shows a pic of a Yoda vs Dooku dio. Nah Nothing at all. :lol

Bespin Luke? Padme? Those aren't in Star Wars? They also announced the Palpatine 2-Pack, a new Dio, shows a pic of a Yoda vs Dooku dio. Nah Nothing at all. :lol

Well, the 15th variation of Luke isn't a huge deal to me and that Padme is downright horrible IMHO. Given that and the fact that the Palpatine 2-pack wasn't "officially" announced amount to a pretty lame showing by Sideshow. I think most others here agree.

I'm sure to some extent also, they're probably slowing 1/6 lines down a bit for now so that the new bodies can be completed and implemented, so maybe the offering seems small compared to Jabba of last year, but as an overall, I think great things are coming, as Obi-Wan would say, patience.

They'll show something by the next news letter or two.I remember they announced some sneak peaks at C4 and then by the next news letter or two they revealed it on the news letter.

Well, the 15th variation of Luke isn't a huge deal to me and that Padme is downright horrible IMHO. Given that and the fact that the Palpatine 2-pack wasn't "officially" announced amount to a pretty lame showing by Sideshow. I think most others here agree.

Well, then I'm sorry for you that you where let down.

Last year Sideshow has two events to show items. One being Toyfair and SDCC. This year it was three, and why would they not use most of the SW stuff at CIV which was all Starwars, and focus on all the other lines at SDCC?

I can't belive now negative this place has become, I swear Sideshow could give everyone some 12" figure for free and 90% would complain because they have to pay shipping.

Back