Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great almost-announcement indeed...

I'm hoping for the red "Use my knowledge...I beg of you..." outfit with the serpentine shoulders...interchangable head (pre & post Mace duel) and Sidious in his Yoda-duel robes...

Wow...what a pack this could be...the ultimate Sidious set.

Can't wait to see some pictures!

A great almost-announcement indeed...

I'm hoping for the red "Use my knowledge...I beg of you..." outfit with the serpentine shoulders...interchangable head (pre & post Mace duel) and Sidious in his Yoda-duel robes...

Wow...what a pack this could be...the ultimate Sidious set.

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Me too. Though I also agree that the snake skin costume would be cool too. But I prefer the red Mace and the gray Yoda costume.

Me too. Though I also agree that the snake skin costume would be cool too. But I prefer the red Mace and the gray Yoda costume.

If Dave's right and he has puffy shoulders, then it's mostly likely the "red gown" we all want. Then maybe the Sidious version is the Yoda fight... with cackling face.

I hope they come with lightning hands!!!!:D The lightsaber is a given, but lightning hands with bolts would be awesome!!!! Sooooo many display options with this pair.

To be honest the only black robed plapy for me is ROTJ.

Thats the camp I have been in for a while, but depending on how this 2 pack turns out, I may end up with 3 Palps in my collection.

Senator Palpatine
Darth Sidius
& ROTJ Emperor.

Senator Palpatine
Darth Sidius
& ROTJ Emperor.

I actually want all three like that.

Darth Sidious in ROTS had a manic personality in the Yoda fight that I like. I doubt the sculpt will capture that open mouth grin unfortunately. It's probably going to be a standard closed mouth blank look.

But ROTJ really is the classic Sidious -- the Emperor.

And they better not forget the contraption that was up Palpy's sleeve for delivering the lightsaber to his hand.

And they better not forget the contraption that was up Palpy's sleeve for delivering the lightsaber to his hand.

I'm pretty sure you're meant to take it as the force calling it into his hand, a Sith wouldn't rely on gadgets....

....outside the bedroom, I thank you.... Name the movie that joke's from :)

I saw the preview as a Dooku/Sidious pack, not Palps and Sid. It was on a Sith Lords page. One was human shapped, the other hooded (although it could also have been Vader).

I saw the preview as a Dooku/Sidious pack, not Palps and Sid. It was on a Sith Lords page. One was human shapped, the other hooded (although it could also have been Vader).

I doubt they'd blow out Dooku AND Sidious in one fell swoop.

Looks more like Chancellor Palpatine and Sidious to me.

The outline of the un-hooded figure's hair looked like Palpatine's receded hairline to me. I'm with Wor-Garl I think Dooku would be a strong seller on his own, but a solo Palpatine not so much (though I'd be willing to bet some folks who don't truly appreciate Palpatine's greatness will unload their Chancellor solo).

sith.jpg

george.jpg

palpatine.jpg

I certainly appreciately Palps, I know most would feel it a waste of outfit choice, but one that stands out to me is the opera, his acting in that scene was so well crafted, he really is a great actor and that film shows it quite well.

My top 3 parts of the PT would be:

1. Ewan McGreggor as Obi-Wan
2. Darth Maul
3. Ian McDiarmid as Palpatine/Sidious

In those rankings.

Back