Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's not really the same character...at least from a merchandising standpoint. Their appearances are so completely different that you really are getting two separate figures.

Really I don't feel that way...
It may be just the way I collect.. I like to build characters around a couple of scenes with Vader being the Core, I already have 2 versions of palps albeit Hasbro and I really struggle to display them effectively... For me Palps would need his chair & that would ROCK! :chew

Really I don't feel that way...
It may be just the way I collect.. I like to build characters around a couple of scenes with Vader being the Core, I already have 2 versions of palps albeit Hasbro and I really struggle to display them effectively... For me Palps would need his chair & that would ROCK! :chew

And I'm a serious Palpatine/Sidious fan, so I'll always find a way to maximize that character's spectrum. :)

But seeing as this is a PT pack, the throne would be out of place. But I'd be surprised if SSC didn't make an ROTJ Emperor w/ throne expansion pack at some point.

And of course, I'd be getting that too... ;)

They didn't show pics at the panel, so I'm afraid they are at least a week away. But they showed a page from the new catalog and it had a silhouette of Emperor Palps and Senator Palps with the puffy sleeves (was that the red costume?) and Q mentioned that was the 2 pack. So black and red is a good chance.

Well what is this...?

IMG_9754.jpg

Look on the right -- the silhouettes!

Isn't that Sidious on top, and Palpatine below? I think so. :)

Judging from the Palpainte Silhouette, the hair is tight to the head, I'm thinking both figures will be ROTS. I think, while a shortly lived outfit, the scaly robe he war while Grievous' prisoner would be a cool outfit if executed properly, if not, then red suit so we can have "I know you do, I can feel your anger, it gives you focus, makes you stronger..." recreated with Anakin, and "I AM THE SENATE!!!" with Mace and Kit :) I'm feeling so good about this, I've been DYING for a deformed Palpatine since this line started, given his track record with Aliens, I hope deformed Sidious is a Tim Miller sculpt, after Plo, Bib and Kit, he's 3 for 3 in 1/6 SW.

Back