Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even believe this shipped yesterday. Best SS statue of 2013 all over again with swords donning the X Force Suit. This is going to be incredible :yess:

You got one? I canceled mine a few months back...things were getting out of control, so I made myself a 'no variant' rule. Had to be done, :lol

This post made me :lol

But I understand your point :)

The Red was definitely the Marvel PF of 2013

Ha yeah. Well I didn't want to cancel it because I'm cheap and a $36 deposit equals a good dinner and some beers on most nights. Some chrome swords with some sharper tips would also make me a bit more excited for it though. And an alternate head

You got one? I canceled mine a few months back...things were getting out of control, so I made myself a 'no variant' rule. Had to be done, :lol

Yes I defintely have him coming. He will be here Thursday. I give SS alot of crap when they screw up but their DP from last year is in my opinion "untouchable". Best fully sculpted statue (mostly) to come from SS in ages. I bought two of them and had planned on having my reg converted to an x force variant. When this was teased it saved me a ton of money and added swords to the lineup so needless to say I am gushing with excitement at the arrival of this new deadpool variant

Just got mine in today it looks great the aren't cheap plastic or sculpted. They feel like real metal. Only issue I'm having is that it suffering from the same issue like the original pf with the wax paper transfer on the chest making it have glossy spots. Highly noticeable on the black.

Just got mine in today it looks great the aren't cheap plastic or sculpted. They feel like real metal. Only issue I'm having is that it suffering from the same issue like the original pf with the wax paper transfer on the chest making it have glossy spots. Highly noticeable on the black.

Pics please!!!

PICTURES :D

Mine will be here any hour now. Worried about a concave base like last time. The wax paper thing. The usual bad paint jobs.

I'm surprised at the swords they're pretty awesome. I expected something like psylocke blades but, pleasantly surprised.

They're both connected by magnets.

No pictures tonight because my G men are on tonight.

I'm surprised at the swords they're pretty awesome. I expected something like psylocke blades but, pleasantly surprised.

They're both connected by magnets.

No pictures tonight because my G men are on tonight.

New York Giants fan? I'm so sorry.

This is one HUGE reason why I sold off my original DP. Those gloss spots on black gave the whole statue an extremely cheap look. Shame because the sculpt was out of this world. The base was another reason. I'm unsure how the base feels on this one, but the base on the original was so light you couldn't even use it as a paperweight on a windy day. I also hated how the bullets around the base were painted, which was very cheap looking.

Although the top of the base looked like glass (which was cool), it could easily be scratched. If you mishandled the statue and skimmed the top of the base with Deadpool's feet, you were ****ed. So happy I sold it, making a $100 profit too....off a Reg. Congrats on the new score, dude. Sucks about the paint. As a matter of fact, I was waiting for someone to post if Sideshow had made an improvement on the glossy spots, but it's obvious now that they didn't. Money saved.

This is one HUGE reason why I sold off my original DP. Those gloss spots on black gave the whole statue an extremely cheap look. Shame because the sculpt was out of this world. The base was another reason. I'm unsure how the base feels on this one, but the base on the original was so light you couldn't even use it as a paperweight on a windy day. I also hated how the bullets around the base were painted, which was very cheap looking.

Although the top of the base looked like glass (which was cool), it could easily be scratched. If you mishandled the statue and skimmed the top of the base with Deadpool's feet, you were ****ed. So happy I sold it, making a $100 profit too....off a Reg. Congrats on the new score, dude. Sucks about the paint. As a matter of fact, I was waiting for someone to post if Sideshow had made an improvement on the glossy spots, but it's obvious now that they didn't. Money saved.
The base is about the same weight I think. I need to check the original deadpool but I'm pretty sure it was holo. Also it's just merc head only.

Back