Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will wait to see if there will be more X-Force PF in the works, before I get this.

If SS announce Archangel X-Force first day PO!

I hope this ships today so I'll have it Tuesday. The way SS has been lately I won't get my shipping notice until tomorrow anyway.

Mine will be here next Thursday on my wife's birthday. Now, what to get her... Luckily she likes Uncanny X-Force and Deadpool

I get mine on Monday. Not even excited for this really. It looks great but I already have an EX red one. Just don't really need it but at the time there were no good pre orders and no word of any coming so

I get mine on Monday. Not even excited for this really. It looks great but I already have an EX red one. Just don't really need it but at the time there were no good pre orders and no word of any coming so
Read Uncanny X-Force. You will like this statue a lot more afterwards!

Both this and Gladiator Hulk will arrive here in UK for Thursday for me! Can't wait. Just got my Ex Red Skull a few days ago. So a very good few weeks for me. Also can't wait for the exclusive sideshow Batman 1/6th scale figure that should be coming soon. My wallet is crying, not as much as my missus though - but that's another story.

All these comments makes me want to order this!

I love reading the X-Force comics, I have the Bowen set and SS Diorama statue which I love so much.

If only SS could tease us another X-Force member, then I'm in!

This post made me :lol

But I understand your point :)

The Red was definitely the Marvel PF of 2013

Back