Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to throw this on flex since Sonja's coming this month too, so next month for me, but can't wait to see pics. I hear the blades came out excellent.

It's sad to hear that the wax paper spots are an issue again. In an email back and forth I had this summer, SS admitted that they realized the wax paper caused issues with the original DP. But it looks like even though they knew it caused problems, they are going to continue to use it anyway. That's troubling to me.

Here's some fast taken shots to show you the piece...I don't have the environment and camera to take the high res. quality shots atm.

Deadpool.jpg

Deadpool side.jpg

The blades look okay but there plastic. Real metal blades would have made this even better imo.

deadpool boot.jpg

Also I had a flaw with mine. It's hard to see because the camera glare however in the crevice between the X-Force symbol there are a few dotted areas with paint missing. Not sure I should even mention it as I could fix this myself. Might complain and see if they will credit me something.

Give me a moment and I will post a side by side Deadpool's in besta

dpd1.jpg

dpd2.jpg

dpd3.jpg

With custom head

dpd4.jpg

Same

Btw...just fyi I was going to switch the deadpool heads (red on grey, vice versa) but SSC went ********* style and made the X-force head magnets opposite of the original pf so this isn't an option. I tossed in my custom head to defy their attempts! :)

Also noticed another flaw on my base....scratches. The more I assess the piece the more subtle flaws i'm seeing :(

dp scratch.jpg

Hell yeah!!!!! He looks so sick. Thanks for the shots man

No worries, hope these pics help some of you who were on the fence. I like the piece minus the minor imperfections with mine. And like I mentioned before the blades are plastic, although shiny. If anyone does a real metal custom pair i'll be first in line to pick them up... :pray: Spazzy or any of you other artists out there (if you haven't already done this) :pray:

Both of these look so good. I can't wait for my one to arrive

Shame the XF ver didn't come with a switch out head but a great piece all the same

Some real quick iPhone pics. Man this guy looks good! I didn't get the original version but I really like the X-Force suit so I'm glad I got this one. The swords are awesome (even if they're not metal)!

9b4d5f1a456658b62bd3a848eb59ca0a.jpg

61ae60a374d577a90c8e14bf1423838a.jpg

No time for more pics but I'll get some up in the next couple days.

Back