Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original looks great but I'm really glad they offered this costume as a variant. I just wish it had the extra HS and a hand holding a chimichanga as the EX. I still can't believe neither version came with a chimichanga.

Hey guys. Just got mine earlier today. There were some minor imperfections ( chip n scruff and small glossy touch up on the matte black wrist part of the glove) but overall i was BLOWN AWAY with how badass it is. I'm super OCD with my statues and i've been lucky enough to have perfect condition pieces until this, but the sculpt is so good that i wouldn't even consider returning it cause of those small flaws. i'll share some pics that i took with my DSLR so you guys can't witness it in all its glory

deadpool compressed.jpg

Attachments

• deadpool compressed 4.jpg
    deadpool compressed 4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 319
SuperJ300, you would think they would roll with more X-Force at some point. Really like this one with the swords. Funny, I never thought about it before, but a chimichanga swithout would have been great since this didnt get the chicken. I love the swords though.

Received mine today. The right brace/strap was hanging off, that cant be right can it? Looks like its just fallen off. Found it impossible to fit his foot into the base too.

I also had trouble putting the foot all the way down into the base. Now that it is. They would be no way to get it out I'm convinced

I also had trouble putting the foot all the way down into the base. Now that it is. They would be no way to get it out I'm convinced

Are your braces/straps attached ok? Glad I wasn't the only one who struggled to fit the foot into the base. I didn't try to force it due to the already obvious damage on the strap.

Nice pics!

This does look good. Shame SS hasn't got plans for more X-Force at this point

There's still a chance another X-force repaint can happen on Black Friday, which is in November. If they do Psylocke repaint on Black Friday, then the coming Brown Wolverine could have an X-force variant right away a la the recent Hulks. Maybe just wishful thinking but I think it still could happen.

--

There's still a chance another X-force repaint can happen on Black Friday, which is in November. If they do Psylocke repaint on Black Friday, then the coming Brown Wolverine could have an X-force variant right away a la the recent Hulks. Maybe just wishful thinking but I think it still could happen.

--

After so many got shafted with the cracking mess of a statue they shipped the first time around they probably figured it not a good idea to turn right back around and do a variant. And since Psylocke's a few years old now...well I don't think they've done a repaint this far out from a statue's release. Would be interesting though.

Back