Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl there is no knowledge we can preach this type of person.

Oh snap!! she has a lackey with matching accessories defending her ! what knowledge would a guy who collects glorified barbie dolls have to bestow :lol i collect statues! Arnold & Jessy would approve :lecture

Oh snap!! she has a lackey with matching accessories defending her ! what knowledge would a guy who collects glorified barbie dolls have to bestow :lol i collect statues! Arnold & Jessy would approve :lecture

ZOMG, :horror:horror:horror :panic:

picture.php

and lets not talk abt statues, u don't even know, 1/6 is a pimple on my ass compared to stats but it doesn't make them any better.

I guess your 17,000 plus post makes you feel like a " sexual tyrannosaur" instead of a middle aged obsessive nerd with a good command of internet speak "noob" :rotfl:rotfl . It's just my opinion that the Celtic pred does not justify a price of $420 F____ off if that offends your collecting sensibilities

Try successful business owner who enjoys collecting 1:6 figures and shooting the ____ with fellow boardies, who just so happens to be tired of little peckered internet toughguys with chips on their shoulders due to said "little pecker" syndrome. So let's look at what you have to offer so far? You call me a girl and piss on some of the best toys in 1:6 that command that much because, yes, they're simply that damn good. Gee, big man there. Go back to the Spawn.com boards and troll some more there under another pseudonym.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl there is no knowledge we can preach this type of person.

Pretty much. Aside from admiring stage 3 digestion and the look of their smaller intestines, they won't see much. :huh

As long as you like what you collect thats the main thing last time I checked. Don't get why folks feel the need to take swipes at what others collect.

No offense but man you got 12 posts. Come in and get to know everyone and try to get along before getting nasty if ya feel the need to.

Try successful business owner who enjoys collecting 1:6 figures and shooting the ____ with fellow boardies, who just so happens to be tired of little peckered internet toughguys with chips on their shoulders due to said "little pecker" syndrome. So let's look at what you have to offer so far? You call me a girl and piss on some of the best toys in 1:6 that command that much because, yes, they're simply that damn good. Gee, big man there. Go back to the Spawn.com boards and troll some more there under another pseudonym.

Pretty much. Aside from admiring stage 3 digestion and the look of their smaller intestines, they won't see much. :huh

"Go back to the Spawn.com boards and troll some more there under another pseudonym." :rotfl your standard comeback... all i said was 420 was to much to spend on a crappy looking pred in my opinion but you had to become a Queen B for no reason and attack me and my post count Mr successful business owner who enjoys collecting 1:6 figures and shooting the ____ with fellow boardies,

As long as you like what you collect thats the main thing last time I checked. Don't get why folks feel the need to take swipes at what others collect.

No offense but man you got 12 posts. Come in and get to know everyone and try to get along before getting nasty if ya feel the need to.

:goodpost::exactly:

:exactly::exactly::exactly: and if he was in a bar, he'd get a mug pitcher full of beer face mask!!!!!!

good advice friend, you did not personally attack me for my opinion thank you

"Go back to the Spawn.com boards and troll some more there under another pseudonym." :rotfl your standard comeback... all i said was 420 was to much to spend on a crappy looking pred in my opinion but you had to become a Queen B for no reason and attack me and my post count Mr successful business owner who enjoys collecting 1:6 figures and shooting the ____ with fellow boardies,

Thank you. You just gave yourself away there bub and a measly 13 posts in. You're getting easier to expose with every new handle. Have fun stormin' the castle, 'cause you won't be here long! :wave

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oE0OzjCpTHo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oE0OzjCpTHo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thank you. You just gave yourself away there bub and a measly 13 posts in. You're getting easier to expose with every new handle. Have fun stormin' the castle, 'cause you won't be here long! :wave

dude you used that same line a couple of pages back with another innocent victim. We could start over and you could say sorry?

The long and short of it is that recasting is just not good. it really takes away from a lot of great people's work. The artist involved who work their asses off and comapnies like Sideshow, Bowen, Gentle Giant, etc. Its just not cool.

dude you used that same line a couple of pages back with another innocent victim. We could start over and you could say sorry?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl how bout I just execute my Java program I wrote to find your IP address pin point the ISP provider you are holding, do a reverse lookup on the street addy and give that apology personally :exactly:

In response to Ash's posts, that is clearly not the original bio. It has the wrong lenses (the normal ones are shiny plastic that don't even have the grid pattern embossed on the other side), the mask is much too pitted, and the paint job does not feature the coppery highlights that the original has.
You're in the clear, needless to say. The seller has some explaining to do...

I'd like to take a moment to say I'm a NECA collector that has sold some HT figs, so it's all about taking good pictures and honesty. I'd rather risk telling the truth and having a tougher time selling something, than lying and getting static about it once the buyer recieves his/her item in unexpected condition :lecture.

I guess your 17,000 plus post makes you feel like a " sexual tyrannosaur" instead of a middle aged obsessive nerd with a good command of internet speak "noob" :rotfl:rotfl . It's just my opinion that the Celtic pred does not justify a price of $420 F____ off if that offends your collecting sensibilities

Aw, hell no. Personal blow, man; Celtic ROCKS. So do all of the older HT figures that have earned a special place in our hearts. IP ban, people. We've done it before with that guy in the movie thread.

EDIT: Guess it's done :D.

Last edited:
Back