Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he just go to the houses of whatever miserable friends he has to keep creating accounts on collectible forums :dunno? Assuming we've banned his IP yet. It's actually more constructive to, I dunno... put that much effort into something else.

Hey does PVA understand english or does he have his mom write the responses. He completly ignores what you ask or say from the begining. :slap :gah: :dunno :cuckoo:

"Dude, I never use the stands(it's in my cabinet with the spear. I had 5 or 6 packages going out the same day, so I'm sorry if some ____ got forgotten!!!!!

It's not like I'm trying to screw you over or anything. So what if thee's a hole? It's a MESH lens, I'm sure it's hardly noticeable unless you're actually looking for it.

The figure is complete, as I described, some stuff got messed up in transit(NOT my fault) the stand and spear are going out on Tuesday."

Hey does PVA understand english or does he have his mom write the responses. He completly ignores what you ask or say from the begining. :slap :gah: :dunno :cuckoo:

"Dude, I never use the stands(it's in my cabinet with the spear. I had 5 or 6 packages going out the same day, so I'm sorry if some ____ got forgotten!!!!!

It's not like I'm trying to screw you over or anything. So what if thee's a hole? It's a MESH lens, I'm sure it's hardly noticeable unless you're actually looking for it.

The figure is complete, as I described, some stuff got messed up in transit(NOT my fault) the stand and spear are going out on Tuesday."

wow................

Here another one:

"Sorry man, I can't get you your money back. I don't have it.

Bottom line is, I'm trying to make this deal right. You didn't read the posting right, and you misunderstood me on top of it.

I can send you the spear and stand on Monday. Please send me your address again.

Have a nice day"

You guys read the original email I sent to him. I directly asked, mint, complete with box?

My response that that BS:

Nope Sorry man! Your not going to like having a $420 balance due on your paypal monday and I wont send the figure back until you pay for shipping!

it only takes one beatdown in real life with the keyboard over the head to teach them a lesson :exactly: :rotfl

Pulp Fiction style :lecture

pretty much. I just dont get the whole internet fight type ____. I am more of a ____-head in person than on the web. cause in person i can back it up or take an asskicking. On the web its pointless.

Here another one:

"Sorry man, I can't get you your money back. I don't have it.

Bottom line is, I'm trying to make this deal right. You didn't read the posting right, and you misunderstood me on top of it.

I can send you the spear and stand on Monday. Please send me your address again.

Have a nice day"

You guys read the original email I sent to him. I directly asked, mint, complete with box?

My response that that BS:

Nope Sorry man! Your not going to like having a $420 balance due on your paypal monday and I wont send the figure back until you pay for shipping!

:monkey4 double daaam

Just to clarify, THIS is what the actual mask is supposed to look like:

IMG_1524.jpg

The one you were sent:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yours seems pretty different, both in terms of the lens and paintjob. Recasts also tend to look more pitted than they should. Bottom line, it ain't original. And improperly packed. Doesn't matter if he says it's a rare Celtic Predator. That won't make the fact that it's recasted and broken go down any easier. In fact, that just makes it worse. BTW, I can notice that hole in the lens from a mile away. Not because it's mesh, but because it's indeed punctured.

Just to throw my 2 cents in. While he was trying to sell his Celtic, he expressed interest in the one I was selling, which is totally mint. Made no sense at all. I always got a weird vibe from PvA, something just wasn't quite right about him and his habits. Sorry if I offend anyone who is not in the wrong.

Im not going to have a fist fight cause Ill get hauled off to jail. Here is the options I gave Him.

"You have a few options:

1) Refund the money and I send the figure back to you as is.

2) You live 180 miles away from me. I can simply print out a court form and sue you for $700 for the figure and making me come all the way there and miss work and everything. Trust me with the first email I show the judge I will win before you speak. The mask is a custom mask. You didnt disclose that either!

Take your pick? I dont want the figure or anymore broken fake parts. Thank you and have a wonderful day thinking about it :)"

Just to throw my 2 cents in. While he was trying to sell his Celtic, he expressed interest in the one I was selling, which is totally mint. Made no sense at all. I always got a weird vibe from PvA, something just wasn't quite right about him and his habits. Sorry if I offend anyone who is not in the wrong.

Impulsive buying is one of those things one should avoid in a hobby like this. Otherwise you'll be knee-deep in debt and figures you don't truly want.

Lol I love this. If I do go to court I have this wrapped up with what you just said.

Impulsive buying is one of those things one should avoid in a hobby like this. Otherwise you'll be knee-deep in debt and figures you don't truly want.

DING DING DING!!!! i went through my impulse phase and i regret that totally now.

Im pissed, he lives 180 miles away.

Uh.... that's only a two hour drive. I'd call the local district attorney, drive down there and show him/her the evidence. The fact that he told you it was "minty and complete" or whatever and accepted payment through PayPal falls under the same violations as wire fraud, a felony and a federal crime. The fact that the amount was over $400 also makes it another felony too. It would be in his best interest to get off his ass and do everything in his power to make it right (if that means borrowing from mommy for the refund). The ramifications of that would have lasting consequences throughout the rest of his life should he be convicted and between the evidence here and your emails, you've got enough proof.

Last edited:
DING DING DING!!!! i went through my impulse phase and i regret that totally now.

High five for getting outta there! I used to do that when I was a kid. Nowadays, the stuff I own I actually planned for. Except for the Guardian. Got blindsided by him as we all did, but at least he completes my P2 trio display, so I can't complain ;).

Seriously though, Ash. Use pictures, use posts, whatever. It's pretty easy to spot a recasted AVP helmet once you know what to look for.

Back