Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know that is a custom mask as the one that came with the original release was actually undamaged?

I did not know that :gah: Never buying anything on here without pics!!! Maybe this figure is recasted? :rotfl made you guys laugh with that one didnt I?

Okay, well the packing and completeness issue (not to mention the hole in the lens) is pretty iffy. My bad, ash. I thought your complaints were mainly over the box, which the seller addressed at one point. Didn't know you were actually dealt a broken fig. That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. Hope it'll get resolved.

Something was broken?

How come we haven't heard anything from PvA? I do remember him mentioning that the mask was scratched though. But nothing about a hole in the eye. Get your money back dude.

All the damn Polls lately made me want to stop coming in here. But this is getting interesting so I think I'll stick around a bit longer. :lol

Something was broken?

the "custom" mask has a hole in the right eye lens. no box, no spear, no stand but it was "complete" in PVA opinion

Word of advice from someone wise, DONT BUY ____ FROM NECA COLLECTORS. My advice make sure the bum puts pics up of the products before you buy, number of post dont mean jack!

How come we haven't heard anything from PvA? I do remember him mentioning that the mask was scratched though. But nothing about a hole in the eye. Get your money back dude.

All the damn Polls lately made me want to stop coming in here. But this is getting interesting so I think I'll stick around a bit longer. :lol

PVA has responded to me and given excuses. I would gladly post the PM but I believe its against this forums rules and regulations! Love dictatorships :monkey2

PVA has responded to me and given excuses. I would gladly post the PM but I believe its against this forums rules and regulations! Love dictatorships :monkey2

You can just tell us in your own words what kinda of excuses he could possibly come up with. I wanna hear this.

You can just tell us in your own words what kinda of excuses he could possibly come up with. I wanna hear this.

If the admins kick me off for speaking the truth then screw this forum!! Whit that said, here is the messages:

Hey bud, yes he's complete, and is as Monty as you can get.

cindi.wood@ email deleted partaily

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkanls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator vs. Alien
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkanls
Would you take 400 for it? Im 20 miles from SF. Paypal gift, the usual.

Thanks Ashkan

Hey bro, I can do $420 shipped priority w/tracking.

I just read your post again. I take it by complete you mean with box. Is everything close to mint? Ill take it.

Give me your email and contact info and I wil paypal you the "gift"

Last response today:

Hey buddy, I forgot to include the spear(it's in my cabinet) I never said he came with the box. I said he was complete(he has all accessories. I also said in my thread that the box was crushed by one of my home theater speakers in my storage unit.

As far as the Bio goes, it was mint when I sent him to you, so whatever happened to it during transit isn't my fault. It's a Celtic Predator(one of HTs rarest)

How do you pack all the fragile and sharp objects in a ziplock bag and expect nothing to break or get damaged?

Eh...you know original HT Celtic doesn't come with eye lenses like that right? That looks like a custom bio. The color, and lense are off.

Eh...you know original HT Celtic doesn't come with eye lenses like that right? That looks like a custom bio. The color, and lense are off.

I had zero knowledge/ history on this figure prior to tonight. Only knew it was bank and I was getting a deal. Still is a deal for what I paid but not what I wanted. I was gonna for all 3 of them from the movie.

Last edited:
I had zero knowledge/ history on this figure prior to tonight. Only knew it was bank and I was getting a deal. Still is a deal for what I paid but not what I wanted.

Damn I was gonna say that you can tell by the stock pictures from HT that the HT Celtic comes with plastic reflective black lenses. But then again he never posted pics of the actual fig in his sale thread so it wouldn't have mattered. Well now you know. The mask has either been modified or it's a recast. Did he say where the stand is?

Damn I was gonna say that you can tell by the stock pictures from HT that the HT Celtic comes with plastic reflective black lenses. But then again he never posted pics of the actual fig in his sale thread so it wouldn't have mattered. Well now you know. The mask has either been modified or it's a recast. Did he say where the stand is?

He didnt say there was a stand but every figure has a stand right? I think it has to since its so top heavy. Any pose you put it that looks good he will fall. Explains why when I saw other pics of them, no one poses them except for P1.

He didnt say there was a stand but every figure has a stand right? I think it has to since its so top heavy. Any pose you put it that looks good he will fall. Explains why when I saw other pics of them, no one poses them except for P1.

Every HT fig comes with a stand. If he says complete, it should include the stand, since it is part of the accessories. If there's no stand then he lied about it being complete.

Back