Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

since we're on the subject of original pieces not being available thus resorting to recasts, u might be happy to know that the wolf bio is up on ebay. crazy price though. i am still looking for one but after shipping to my country, the price is simply not justifiable. good luck to those who want it...

https://cgi.ebay.com.my/Sideshow-WO...ltDomain_0&hash=item35ade2ed25#ht_8561wt_1026

These kinds of stupid ass prices is one of the big reasons for the recasts IMO. It's nice but not even close to $1100 nice.

this bio will never reach the 1k territory imo, so i dont see this bio as being something that will be unobtainable like an Alien Warrior bust for a fair price.

this bio will never reach the 1k territory imo, so i dont see this bio as being something that will be unobtainable like an Alien Warrior bust for a fair price.

It could... with time, anything is possible. Just a few months back, the HT P2 Elder shot over a grand and that was a figure. Within the next three years, it could happen.

it could, but just because an item goes for said price once or twice doesnt make it the realistic value of that piece. The P2 Elder doesnt go for 1k on a regular basis. It usually goes for $500-800 from what i've seen, depending on if its put together or not. The Wolf Bio usually goes for the $700 range with a few rare cases of it going for $900, but being MIB doesnt have the same effect as a HT Pred. Being that the Bio came from such a ____ty movie,it will decrease the demand for it, and with as many recasts available of it, that will decrease the demand as well. I would be suprised if we ever see any Bio reach 1k numbers because of the huge recast community and how easy it is to recast these Bios.

Back