Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High five for getting outta there! I used to do that when I was a kid. Nowadays, the stuff I own I actually planned for. Except for the Guardian. Got blindsided by him as we all did, but at least he completes my P2 trio display, so I can't complain ;).

I have so much stuff to sell soon that was almost all bought impulsively.

Im looking at you Boromir LOTR 1/6
And you Gandalf LSB
and you 3a 7 pack
lol

AssKankles, have you PM'd Darklord Dave about any of this? You might want to. I wouldn't want any other freaks being ____ed over like this and from the sounds of it, that might very well be happening.

AssKankles, have you PM'd Darklord Dave about any of this? You might want to. I wouldn't want any other freaks being ____ed over like this and from the sounds of it, that might very well be happening.

Best worst most reassuring post I've ever read. :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

AssKankles :rotfl lol, thanks Nam :mad: JK. Thanks for kicking me behind the knee and then patting my back. Thanks for the Felony advice above. I will have to copy and paste that to the idiot to speed ____ up.

hey guys i want to know which is safer buying from this forum or from ebay?

Dunno if you'd accept paying the price Ash had to pay. I think it's better to shoot for the refund. Then at least the seller will have learned a lesson and we'll have better prevention from something like this in the future. Honest mistake or not, no reason to simply swipe it under the rug.

@spider: Welcome, man. I'd say it's about the same. With eBay you have PP protection, along with eBay's protection. Here, most sellers use PP as well (I personally use money orders), so you should be covered either way. Also, on a forum, you can have better communication and negotiation. Typically the prices are lower, too. Good hunting, dude ;).

hey guys i want to know which is safer buying from this forum or from ebay?

Either one, Just dont send the $$$ as a gift and you have insurance with paypal. Always use your Visa (Credit Card) when you pay. Thats better insurance against paypal if they dont come through

Dunno if you'd accept paying the price Ash had to pay. I think it's better to shoot for the refund. Then at least the seller will have learned a lesson and we'll have better prevention from something like this in the future. Honest mistake or not, no reason to simply swipe it under the rug.

@spider: Welcome, man. I'd say it's about the same. With eBay you have PP protection, along with eBay's protection. Here, most sellers use PP as well (I personally use money orders), so you should be covered either way. Also, on a forum, you can have better communication and negotiation. Typically the prices are lower, too. Good hunting, dude ;).

Thanks for the welcome & advice :peace

thanks for the advice everyone....i was interested in buying the PF sabretooth off ebay but the prices are all over 300 is that too much to pay??

thanks for the advice everyone....i was interested in buying the PF sabretooth off ebay but the prices are all over 300 is that too much to pay??

you actually have to have some time here before you buy and sell, check out the rules, you get a complete breakdown of access....:wave

I've bought stuff from here without having enough posts to buy. Pretty sure it's okay. The sellers might be a bit dodgy dealing with someone new, but if you use PP it should feel safe to both of you.

Back