Sideshow Toyfair 2009 STAR WARS Schedule

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, and then Lucas went ahead a screwed THAT up by altering the entire classic scene. :banghead

The Good Lucas taketh and giveth....

........and sucketh....

...the money from everyone.

Several times over.

Yet we're still here... :lol

...while Lucas rides the Gravy train!

...all the way to Suck Town....

...with a pit stop in Selloutsville.

:lol :lol :lol

1216456174.gif

Wait a sec.... I seem to remember Oluf let spill that he was working on the Fetts.

Anyone else remember that?

Wait a sec.... I seem to remember Oluf let spill that he was working on the Fetts.

Anyone else remember that?

Ok I remember that, but was it the Fett's??? He said something about a two pack or a father and son combo, oh dammit, I'm going to find thread!

I had not heard that... but I like thinking they are on their way. Boba is definitely the next armored figure I want to see from Sideshow... and Jango would be a fun one too :rock

It wouldn't be a PPO for the Medicom Tie-Fighter pilot no?

I do love a good old PPO! :mwaha

I'm definitely excited about what's coming up. Personally I'm hoping for a Episode 3 Obi-Wan PF or Jedi Luke PF, or even a Padme PF, or a Qui-Gon Jinn PF! :D I know alot of people like 1/6 figures, but I kinda hope they don't all end up being those. :angelsmil Regardless it'll be fun to see what everything is, especially the priority pre-order.

Well I don't ever recall a PF being a PPO. So I am pretty sure its a 1:6 and it will be a first tier character.

Thanks a ton. Could be Han and Luke in stormie gear, which i would want, just not this soon. Could be the fetts, which would explain his excitement on head sculpts....! That could be very cool. I held off on a Medicom Jango, but no way we would get Ep II Jango with ESB or ROTJ Boba....

I'd like a Han or Luke Stormie because then if I wanted to I could put the helmet on and have a second stormie to go with my regular stormie to flank Vader.

A Jango would make sense since they gave us an Episode II Obi. I'm content with my Medi Jango, so I wouldn't buy it but I would definitely buy a Boba if they made him.

The Star Wars Preorder will be a PF I guess... the Priority preorder will be a 12" figure... I can't wait to see which PF is gonna be next...

-C3PO & R2D2
-Qui Gon Jinn
-Count Dooku
-Obi-Wan Episode III
-Yoda w/Lightsaber Episode III Duel With Darth Sidious
-Darth Sidious w/Lightsaber Duel With Yoda
-Mace Windu
-Chewie... almost impossible but we can hope anyway It would anyway be a major announcement and if It will be produced it will surely be presented at San Diego Comicon
-Emperor Palpatine
-Stormtrooper
-Jango Fett
-Jabba the Hutt (same thing as Chewie anyway)
-Padmé Geonosis
-Admiral Ackbar
-Bib Fortuna
-Gamorrean Guard
-Bossk
-Greedo
-IG-88
ok it's enough for now.

I will say this, WHEN, not if, but WHEN a 1/6 Boba Fett is released, it MUST be the ROTJ version, for three reasons 1) It needs to fit with the Jabba set-up and B) every Boba Fett that is released ends up being the ESB version (with few exceptions)

I rest my case.

Back