Sideshow Toyfair 2009 STAR WARS Schedule

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a sculptor say in one thread that he was working a cool two-pack head sculpt or something to that effect, maybe we'll see:

Jango Boba two-pack??

or

Boba / Young Boba two-pack?

OR
a Boba ultimate set with interchangeable parts to create either ESB or ROTJ versions??? Bt why do that when you can sell TWO Boba's right. I guess one as a SDCC variant???

Greedo is the embodiment of the cantina scene into one character. Its pretty funny remembering how simple scenes like Han and Greedo and the trash compactor scene represented so much for me as a kid.

Greedo is the embodiment of the cantina scene into one character. Its pretty funny remembering how simple scenes like Han and Greedo and the trash compactor scene represented so much for me as a kid.

Han and Luke running around in Stormtrooper costumes is still favorite part of Star Wars. I saw it first when I was 6 or 7, and now at 37 it's still my favorite!

LOL. I remember the Greedo scene being so important to me as a kid because that s.o.b. was trying to sell my boy out to the mysterious Jabba! "UTA GUTA, SOLO?" Looking back on it now, its actually a pretty clever way to introduce a character. I mean, Lucas could have just jumped right back to Luke and had them meet up with Han and Chewbacca without all that. But Lucas felt it necessary to give Han a little more depth.

I know it will probably never happen, but I wish Sideshow could do a SW LSB line. There are so many aliens in the SW universe that are getting snubbed in the 1/6 line and I don't have the space or money for the full-size line.

you would think that they would be all over this for Star Wars given the past success that GG has with busts.

You would think so, unless there's a licensing issue. But it's not like LSB is the same scale as GG's line.
i don't think its a licensing issue, because they've already made 1:1 busts of some the more popular characters. i know i'd like to see whats next in the 1:1 lineup though, even if its not being released until 2010. :D

Back