Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't go so far as to say anything on the list (like Mara, or other EU) stuff is cancelled... likely they never were too far into production. But it's still possible product from the EU could come at some point, there is still a lot of interest in the EU and where there is interest, there is money... so maybe like the unaltered Original Triology they'll come back to us one day :lol

I made some updates, if anything is missing please let me know... again, I don't collecting much in this area so I am more apt to miss announcements than in the 1/6 forum.

there is almost no chance of those characters.. the EU except Darth Bane ( what has been mentioned in Clone Wars) is non canon now... so I doubt there gonna be any official products coming out..

I heard about a costume Nihilus that might come out..

Are they still gonna be doing Kenobi from ROTS? Never knew it was in the works, but I'd love to see how it turns out if so.

:(

I hope they do some more EU characters at some point. I'd give almost anything if they did a Grand Admiral Thrawn PF.

As far as 'canon' characters go, how about we get an adult Ashoka from Rebels PF. That could potentially AMAZING!

you can forget about EU if its not made canon by Disney ....

Ashoka is def. possible IMO

you can forget about EU if its not made canon by Disney ....

Ashoka is def. possible IMO

Yeah, I just think the adult version of Ashoka from the Rebels show would make for an amazing PF. 635608979983001940-XXX-STAR-WARS-REBELS-JY-4693-71276990.JPG

But who knows, maybe Disney will let Sideshow start a 'Legends' statue line for EU characters. I'll continue my dream of one day having a Thrawn PF!

I would love to see a Jabba PF. Why has this never been done?

Not entirely relevant to the current topic, but this thread being posted in again made me look a page back and crack up about how pissed I was when they cancelled the Mara Jade PF. I called a bunch of people I actually adore ***holes. I think I may take this hobby a little too seriously at times lol. Of course I think The Force Awakens is better than anything in the post ROTJ EU but I'll always love Thrawn and Mara Jade.

I so wanted the Luke Leia diorama, such a great scene. To this day don't get why Sideshow didn't make the non bronze version for for collectors

Last edited:
Not entirely relevant to the current topic, but this thread being posted in again made me look a page back and crack up about how pissed I was when they cancelled the Mara Jade PF. I called a bunch of people I actually adore ***holes. I think I may take this hobby a little too seriously at times lol. Of course I think The Force Awakens is better than anything in the post ROTJ EU but I'll always love Thrawn and Mara Jade.

I always loved Mara but Lumiya !!! She's always understimated...
images.jpg

Back