Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if they get more or some cancellations, but I really doubt anyone will be canceling this :lol
Bbts charges a $300 up front fee for Thanos which why it jumps back in and out of stock - people aren't reading the details on the page, I assume they cancel when bbts emails them about the charge

the only thing I'd ever preorder from BBTS are these

.... been doing it for years.

Statues are from Sideshow, here, local, or cmdstore... I wouldnt trust anyone else

HAS25302.jpg

HAS25374.jpg

the only thing I'd ever preorder from BBTS are these

.... been doing it for years.

Statues are from Sideshow, here, local, or cmdstore... I wouldnt trust anyone else

My local comic book store is authorized sideshow dealer and they are very good so I ordered through them with the reg

Damn, just heard of this. The grinning portrait definitely makes this statue. I would've plunked my rewards on this had I heard about it earlier, despite SS's less than stellar track record with production pieces.

Damn, just heard of this. The grinning portrait definitely makes this statue. I would've plunked my rewards on this had I heard about it earlier, despite SS's less than stellar track record with production pieces.

You in hibernation? :lol

Sometimes I wonder how SSC calculated a price for their Thanos. Maybe this was a start...:slap

Back