Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the original SSC Thanos Ex dio is an awesome representation of the character and for me is the best one yet. Having all the fallen heroes weapons in the base is sweet as is the light up gauntlet

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I think the original SSC Thanos Ex dio is an awesome representation of the character and for me is the best one yet. Having all the fallen heroes weapons in the base is sweet as is the light up gauntlet

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It's a very nice looking dio. Unfortunately, it's only 1/5 scale so it always looked off in my collection. I ended up selling my EX dio and bought the XM Thanos. It worked out perfectly for me because I'm very happy with my 1/4 XM Thanos. He's very much a keeper and why I'll more than likely be passing on the PF.

Great ...had to be you guys giving SSC crazy ideas for pricing... :lol

Unfortunately, I truly would not be surprised if this thing ends up at $699, though.

Yeah I've also been worried about that too cause I think all the scenes with Thanos so far in the movies he's been sitting down. But I could be wrong. I haven't seen them in awhile

Back