Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but this is a long time coming. I'm pretty surprised it took this long, but I guess with Infinity War coming it was an obvious choice.

Though Igo did say to me that the Next Marvel villain would surprise a lot of people, he did not say if it would be revealed before or after Thanos though...

This thing better be big. It better look good. I can't really tell much from the two photos. It's looks kind of stylized, but again, need more to see.

No 1:5th scale though. Do it right the first time.

SSC needs to start raising the bar a bit because XM and Prime are breathing down their necks. XM and Prime have gotten off to a ridiculously fantastic start - a few misses along the way, but not many to speak of.

I'm happy with the XM one but still want to see what Sideshow does with this. I'm expecting this to be the first $700 PF.

A character is either going to be standing, sitting, or "floating." Sitting on a throne is most appropriate for this character.

Cant wait to see this. Glad its confirmed. Thought it may be a print when I seen the vid.

It just might end up being that much. That would be the kicker.

Another statue on throne again? Not saying its not something collectors should get excited about. But i wish there was some concept out there that SS could offer us thats something different other than another villain sitting on a throne. It makes SS a little bit unoriginal. It sounds thou as if they are trying to compete with another company who had made a fully sculpted statue that blew a lot of peoples mind that's sitting on a throne as well.

We have the original SS doom on throne, we have ultron on throne, we have XM magneto on throne, we have gladiator hulk on throne by Halimaw sculptures, we have aquaman on throne from IA, and XM medusa on her throne....then this, then what? Maybe a 1/4 Loki sitting on throne next. And oh i forget i thought i saw a Mephisto concept somewhere thats also sitting on Throne.

But if you think of who's actually worthy of sitting on a throne, only Doom and Thanos truly makes sense. It would kind of suck if Thanos gets dethroned just because too many lesser characters are sitting on thrones.

It's like if they start making a lot of flying posed characters, and once they get to falcon they make him stand on the ground because there's already too many flying characters.. well that would be totally backwards don't you think?

---

I'm hoping for a throne like this

7c90fc47890ef2e7187ffecffd964c45.jpg

And a sitting pose like this

8b72d06c212f2bd458dce0aa0e62f68d.jpg

Back