Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever sitting pose they choose, it needs to convey power and menace. The facial expression will count a lot in the overall presence. I hope they give us more than one portrait.

Whatever sitting pose they choose, it needs to convey power and menace. The facial expression will count a lot in the overall presence. I hope they give us more than one portrait.

Agree. I don't want a smirk. I want an evil ass dead stare down.

Maybe he'll look surprised like Beetlejuice. If XM can include 3 heads, two Cosmic Cubes, and several arms/hands then the least Sideshow can do is include two heads.

Maybe he'll look surprised like Beetlejuice. If XM can include 3 heads, two Cosmic Cubes, and several arms/hands then the least Sideshow can do is include two heads.

I'd rather see infinity gauntlet hand and then cosmic cube hand.

I'm hoping for a throne like this

7c90fc47890ef2e7187ffecffd964c45.jpg

That would be epic! I'd prefer that over how Thanos looks now

I'm just happy it's being done. I get to have a Thanos and I won't have to go through the hoops you had to get it, though I'm sure you're probably a pro at it by now with two pieces.

Never know Filip, you may want to keep your eye on this one ;)

Thanos is one of my favorite villains so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this PF. However, I have zero interest in a Marvel Now Thanos. If this PF isn't in his classic costume, I won't think twice about passing on it. I was very lucky picking up the XM Thanos. I believe that I paid a little over $800 shipped due to the strong U.S. dollar. On top of that, I sold my Thanos dio/Com for over a grand so I didn't have to come out of pocket for the XM Thanos and I had a couple hundred bucks left over. I'm super happy with my XM Thanos so I can't see picking up the PF unless it absolutely blows me away. Even though I'll probably be passing on this, I'm really happy that SSC is finally getting around to releasing a Thanos PF. It's long overdue.

I personally didn't like xm thanos at all. I owned it and was extremely underwhelmed. Lots of fun switchouts though. I sold it hoping that sideshow would release one.... My prayers have been answered! Harbottle is the man.

I still own XM Thanos. I have no problem adding another Thanos to my collection especially having the XM one who stands, and SS who sits.

I personally didn't like xm thanos at all. I owned it and was extremely underwhelmed. Lots of fun switchouts though. I sold it hoping that sideshow would release one.... My prayers have been answered! Harbottle is the man.

Thankfully, I don't have that issue. I loved the XM Thanos since the moment I received it. Hopefully, the PF will be exactly what you're looking for and yes...Harbottle is definitely the man. Love his work.

You know what I miss? Those teaser videos SSC used to do of the sculpt in progress. I think if they showed a couple seconds of Harbottle's screen while sculpting this just so people had a better idea of what was being done jaws would probably be on the floor.

You know what I miss? Those teaser videos SSC used to do of the sculpt in progress. I think if they showed a couple seconds of Harbottle's screen while sculpting this just so people had a better idea of what was being done jaws would probably be on the floor.

They still do those every once and a while

Back