Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full reveal on the 22nd

Just a couple more caps...

Sideshow_Thanos_back.jpg

Sideshow_Thanos_glove.jpg

Add that light up....and it's light out - Sideshow has just made the best Thanos to date, IMO. :rock :rock :rock

Obviously, I want to see more, but I've having trouble findings flaws. I was most worried about the face and it's pretty much everything I wanted.

You can't tell me there's a better one out there now

The XM, which I owned, is fantastic. The Bowen on the throne version, if you can get one without big paint issues is the best Thanos version out there. I don't see this surpassing this but I'll reserve judgement until it's fully posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I am worried about are some of the proportions ...lol

The throne is a mix of tech and stone

39c50327476f01376c7c1cba0f425d0e_zpsjtg0mbqv.jpg

b78eb759262b3e7ed622782712bd1b5b_zpskmkk12fo.jpg

17107fcb28aa8fbe866ac3abb435063f_zpshk2vhyei.jpg

When we get to see this piece as a whole, we'll get to see how well the proportions are.

But right now ...from what I can gather ...looking at the length vs girth of his forearms, his biceps, his thighs and his calves ...his proportions look good. His torso looks good, too.

And the head sculpt looks exceptional.

The head sculpt looks like " controlled anarchy" very menacing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wow, I am looking forward to this piece. Have not been for awhile with SS, but this statue :fest
Quick question on the light up feature. If it is included with this statue, is the lights easy to change when it burns out? Thanks in advance.

The XM, which I owned, is fantastic. The Bowen on the throne version, if you can get one without big paint issues is the best Thanos version out there. I don't see this surpassing this but I'll reserve judgement until it's fully posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The XM one is a fantastic piece that looks like it came right out of the comic, which is why some say it looks like a BIG Bowen, and there is nothing wrong with that. I agree that the Bowen on a thrown is the BEST representation I have ever seen of Thanos. However, this could be the real world 1/4 version of that, and if it is then I gotta say it will be the BEST Thanos out there for many

My favorite Bowen Thanos is still the original with Infinity Gauntlet. That said, I like them all because Randy always did a great job of capturing the classic comic Thanos. XM did the same with their Thanos. This Thanos won't have that comic vibe to it. That doesn't mean it won't look good. I'll wait until the full reveal before I come to any conclusions.

Back