Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have this XM Thanos and I love it. It's not strictly his classic costume but certainly close enough to it. Some artistic liberties were definitely taken but it's not radically different or completely made up. If SSC made some subtle changes like this I'd have no complaints. However, I'm not interested in a Marvel NOW or movie Thanos (both the NOW and movie version Thanos look very similar to me).

Think it may look a little like this

365f4acbff4b6958f60809b7aef96574.jpg

At least in the armour detail

I have a feeling this version of Thanos is going to make me happy I have XM's. Still looking forward to the full reveal, but I've tempered my expectations quite a bit.

This is going to have more complex armor than the xm and some detailing to the blue areas of his suit but it won't be too drastic an upgrade from what the XM version is. Major difference being he will likely have a groin armor man skirt so his junk won't be on display.

Sorry I meant the armour detailing will look like that, but the general shape will be classic

No need for apologies. I know what you meant. I still stand by my earlier statement...yuck! Those are the kind of artistic liberties I always want to avoid.

"light up added for effect" so don't hold your breath.

hate when they do crap like that. just show the statue as it is instead of adding dumb photoshop effects.

Back