Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like this version when i first saw it as it doesnt really look like, the comic, movies, or cartoons (I grew up on the eastman and laird gritty b/w comics, which i think is the best version).

But as it keeps drawing me back to look at it, Im starting to really like them! Though the art is different, it kinda feels like how the comics portayed them...a little gritty, a little more 'serious' looking in theme.

Like chronos mentioned, they are really growing on me. Cant wait to see more and might actually get these.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan of the 90s TV series and the 90s movies, but what I love about this look is its like a artisy/realistic interpretation. I am seriously considering getting these, as long as the price is right. All 4 will make for a killer display. I dare say these look better than SSCs first attempt.

Ya if i get them i really cant just get one, gotta get all four, just hope they some how 'stack' a little to make a smaller overall footprint rather that 4 separate 1/4 scale statues next to each other.

Ya if i get them i really cant just get one, gotta get all four, just hope they some how 'stack' a little to make a smaller overall footprint rather that 4 separate 1/4 scale statues next to each other.

I may have missed it, but has the price been revealed?

if I had to guess $350-400. Last 1:5 I got was from SS- JSC Spidey at $299... but then theres also the price of the new heman line to go by.

Nope just hopes that its cheaper than the prime 1s.

These will for sure be cheaper than Prime 1. They are smaller in size and SS is generally cheaper than Prime 1 for a similar sized product. At least that's what I've gathered from looking at some of the older pieces. I personally don't own any statues.

You getting these, spider?

Yeah buddy, I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. I really like the styling and crazy detail. I think they'll display nicely with the commiquette's also. I also ordered the prime 1 90's Turtles that's nostalgia with amazing detail combined, I couldn't resist lol. When it comes to Tmnt I have almost zero self control which is scary :lol

What we're you think with these man? Still debating or are you sold?

The original comiquettes were $200 which seems like a steal these days. I can't believe how much more Sideshow is charging now.

Any rumblings going around of when we might see full detail pics for Leo?

Last edited:
Back