Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sold on these yet. I will definitely need to see some better pics first. I just don't like the hodgepodge of straps, bandages, and accessories that are too reminiscent of the Bay turtles for my liking.

Too different from the versions of the turtles I know and love, so I'll pass. Anymore, TMNT collectors have the luxury of being picky about our collections.

These look pretty cool, I'm not sold on them yet though. I would like to see what the rest are going to look like before ordering any of them. It also depends on price point, with the prices going up on so much of sideshows priduct I can't see these being very cheap, I wonder how they will compare in price to prime 1.

These look pretty cool, I'm not sold on them yet though. I would like to see what the rest are going to look like before ordering any of them. It also depends on price point, with the prices going up on so much of sideshows priduct I can't see these being very cheap, I wonder how they will compare in price to prime 1.

I'm imagining about $125-$150 cheaper than the Prime1 Classic Film Turtles, but these are also slightly smaller.

Hmm.. there's something I love about these, but yet something that is making me hesitant.

It's a hard decision for me, especially with the 90s turtles out there. I'm saving my pennies for that version. The sideshow version is cool though.

Leo needs some moisturizer...

90s version for me, no way I can swing another set. Not crazy about these ones but all 4 together will be pretty neato i imagine.

Back