Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you all seeing this on ssc's website? I cant find them anywhere???

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks, i foundthe portrait but I was wondering where the pics and info about the exs were? The pic of the gritting teeth and red bandana etc... where is all that found at?

Thanks, i foundthe portrait but I was wondering where the pics and info about the exs were? The pic of the gritting teeth and red bandana etc... where is all that found at?

The pic of the gritting teeth and red bandana are on that page.

Because the head is on Leo's body, we're all assuming it's Leo's Exclusive head sculpt. There hasn't been an official announcement.

The pic of the gritting teeth and red bandana are on that page.

Because the head is on Leo's body, we're all assuming it's Leo's Exclusive head sculpt. There hasn't been an official announcement.
Thanks chapter2099! I finally saw where it was on the page but had to go to my laptop to see it... i was on my phone before and that top banner doesn't show up on my phone (nor does the 'best seller' link.

It was driving me nuts but good to know that some promo page banners dont show up on the phone, have to check the site on a standard comp every once in awhile!

Thanks chapter2099! I finally saw where it was on the page but had to go to my laptop to see it... i was on my phone before and that top banner doesn't show up on my phone (nor does the 'best seller' link.

It was driving me nuts but good to know that some promo page banners dont show up on the phone, have to check the site on a standard comp every once in awhile!

No worries. :rock Glad you found it.

One thing that's got me worried about this set is that if you go all in and the first ship fine to you and the last one or two come with problems and they don't have replacements available (b/c we know that does happen from time to time) You could be stuck with an incomplete set. Should I be that skeptical? I'm prob just over thinking and everything will be fine.

One thing that's got me worried about this set is that if you go all in and the first ship fine to you and the last one or two come with problems and they don't have replacements available (b/c we know that does happen from time to time) You could be stuck with an incomplete set. Should I be that skeptical? I'm prob just over thinking and everything will be fine.

Everything will be fine bro.........
S_creepy.thumb.gif.32ccd3a9080e51ed892c677270c19b09.gif

TY Sir! Ok so are you taking the plunge? Or at least giving it consideration Ond?

Not at the start but Leo has grown on me for sure. I doubt I could swing four statues though bro :(

If you're in be sure to send me pics

Not at the start but Leo has grown on me for sure. I doubt I could swing four statues though bro :(

If you're in be sure to send me pics

For sure! I forgot you have the originals right?

Uh, no, you're not overthinking that at all. That's EXACTLY my hesitation with Sideshow, in general. It seems like every other piece I get from them has a problem - and it's like the roll of a dice on whether or not I can get a replacement. And if not, I return it. They ain't NO WAY I'll get a perfect set of all 4 on the first try. I can almost guarantee I'll need to ask for a replacement on one.

So then people ask, why bother? TBH, I'm starting to ask that myself more and more. I do love Sideshow's designs though - and when they hit a 'home run', they really hit a home run. I still have faith, even though it's starting to falter. :(

As of now though, I'm in.

For sure! I forgot you have the originals right?

Yeah mate I have the originals but that doesn't lower my desire for these at all lol (our single income family does :wink1:)

Out of the original four, two came with problems. Mikey came with two left hands and Leo red bandana there was a drop of laquer on the top of the head. SS fixed both problems and to be fair they have fixed all my statue issues thus far. I've been very lucky compared to some.

Yeah mate I have the originals but that doesn't lower my desire for these at all lol (our single income family does :wink1:)

Out of the original four, two came with problems. Mikey came with two left hands and Leo red bandana there was a drop of laquer on the top of the head. SS fixed both problems and to be fair they have fixed all my statue issues thus far. I've been very lucky compared to some.

Well I hope they stock up on replacements on this run.

I hope theres no exclusive for us international collectors =)

Back