Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind it. I liked the size and detail in the mythos line. Plus I like that they won't consume as much space. It's a nice middle ground. Especially since it's not a stand alone piece.

Screenshot_20160516-111811.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the exclusive for all of these are the red bandanna heads

I don't mind it. I liked the size and detail in the mythos line. Plus I like that they won't consume as much space. It's a nice middle ground. Especially since it's not a stand alone piece.

I only collect 1/4 scale, so I'll have to break my rule if I buy these, and I want to buy these lol

I met Kevin years ago at Sdcc he seemed happy to be there. Some exhibitors seemed miserable, Kevin was awesome though.

I went to Boston Comic Con a year ago. Was excercising in the gym at the hotel and there were 5-6 artists in there trash talking the attendees and complaining about people not buying their art. By the end of the event most artists looked quite miserable and didn't appear very approachable. Wasn't the best experience.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the exclusive for all of these are the red bandanna heads

That's awesome!

Cool interview, thanks for the link. I met Kevin years ago at Sdcc he seemed happy to be there. Some exhibitors seemed miserable, Kevin was awesome though.

As for the statues, I'm loving this incarnation of them the sculpts look fantastic. I need more space :lol

You're welcome!

I've met Kevin as well and seen many of his interviews. He seems like a very nice guy and quiet humble too. He's very appreciative of the fans which is nice to see.

I met him for the second time last month in Dubai comic con, he signed load of my stuff for free, very humble & friendly guy. He also a big collector as well.
As for the set, I will probably get them, although Prime 1 original set is still by far my favorite.

Back