Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way these look. Though I don't normally collect 1/5, I kind of hope they are so they'll blend with the comiquettes. Interested in seeing the full reveal. I pray they are affordable.

wow whats with all the crazy turtle love lately? GSC, P1 new, P1 old and now these. They look pretty interesting but the P1 90's version is the kool-aid I choose :chug

From Igo on the other site. I'm glad these are around 1/5 scale. Keeps the price down and saves a little space.

These are our own take on the comic versions, all sculpt, and they are smaller than 1:4 scale, somewhere around 1:5'ish.

Fun Fact - The lead sculptor / co-designer on this is a guy not many know of, but are probably very familiar with his work, Dan Katcher. If you're a fan of Game of Thrones you've seen his Dragons

What's the guesstimate for the total cost?

readImage

These look really good too. A lot of options out there now. I can't swing the Prime 1 statues due to price, I like the NECA figures, but 16.5" just seems really big for action figures. That size is really better suited for statues and PFs. These may be a great middle option pending size and price point.

Definitely looking forward to the full reveal. The prime 1 look fantastic, but I love the current comic run more than any other incarnation of the characters and these seem to be modeled after them. Hope they're 1/4.

Definitely looking forward to the full reveal. The prime 1 look fantastic, but I love the current comic run more than any other incarnation of the characters and these seem to be modeled after them. Hope they're 1/4.

They are not 1/4th it was stated close to 1/5th.

Back