Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't make them feel as special.

Yeah, I can't tell if people are just waiting a few months to use a coupon, or if prints are just not selling out anymore, even the low ES ones. Like Chapter, I'm worried the hype will die down after the film releases (if it doesn't turn out to be that good), I probably would've liked to see the price of the statues first before committing to the print. If only Sideshow was like BBTS where you can see the quantity remaining.

Leo and Voltron are going up in June.

TM_FathersDay2016-1.jpg

Yeah, I can't tell if people are just waiting a few months to use a coupon, or if prints are just not selling out anymore, even the low ES ones. Like Chapter, I'm worried the hype will die down after the film releases (if it doesn't turn out to be that good), I probably would've liked to see the price of the statues first before committing to the print. If only Sideshow was like BBTS where you can see the quantity remaining.

I think people are just wising up and realizing that spending $90+ on prints with a fake signature is a waste.

I think people are just wising up and realizing that spending $90+ on prints with a fake signature is a waste.

Yeah, definitely the big downside. I was only sold because they were group shots, I wouldn't buy it if it was a single character (unless ArtGerm does the Spidey one, haha) or if it was not an entire group (full JLA & Avengers, not just a trinity). If anything, I might try to get Eastman's signature on the frame.

Would be cool if you buy them without the sig and you could do the footwork and get a real one down the road.

Yeah, definitely the big downside. I was only sold because they were group shots, I wouldn't buy it if it was a single character (unless ArtGerm does the Spidey one, haha) or if it was not an entire group (full JLA & Avengers, not just a trinity). If anything, I might try to get Eastman's signature on the frame.

Yeah, it's a real shame. Sideshow has released some awesome prints, but they're simply too expensive for what they are. I've been able to purchase high quality prints that were the same size (or even larger) for $60 or so. They were hand signed by the artists, too.

Yeah buddy, I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far. I really like the styling and crazy detail. I think they'll display nicely with the commiquette's also. I also ordered the prime 1 90's Turtles that's nostalgia with amazing detail combined, I couldn't resist lol. When it comes to Tmnt I have almost zero self control which is scary :lol

What we're you think with these man? Still debating or are you sold?

I THINK I'm sold because I have a feeling these will follow a similar path to the originals. (Meaning I either get them now or never....:lol)

I'm investing crazy in my display cabinets at the moment so its hard for me to think about going for this, but I think I will. The other thing that it holding me back is Sideshow themselves. The QC is so hit or miss nowadays and it's seriously making me reconsider continuing as heavily as I have with them. Very tempted on venturing out for a higher quality with Prime 1 or others. I'll always love Sideshow, but this isn't the same company they were when I got into collecting.

Have you guys noticed the exclusive Leo portrait on SSC's TMNT section home page?

Sorry if it's been posted already.

I can't wait to see more and to know the price, though this point has me worried a bit...

Just realised the ex sculpt isn't a simple repaint. Unlike the reg, this one shows Leo's teeth. I wish the regular did, too.

Back