1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The briefs look a lot better compared to the previous one.
The recent Batman figure was a considerable improvement in this area over the previous DC figures from SS and, in my opinion, and improvement in every other area as well.

They really stepped up their game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

$240 no exclusive

100224_press14.jpg
100224_press4.jpg
100224_press7.jpg
100224_press9.jpg
100224_press11.jpg
100224_press15.jpg

I thought the reveal was tomorrow?

Disappointed we only get one sculpt but still a very nice figure. I like the accessories a lot.

Overpriced? Yes, but so are Hot Toys, Premium Formats and even Prime 1 now. I'll be picking this up and hopefully Wonder Woman goes up for pre-order soon. Her portrait looked stunning at SDCC.

Looks excellent, and I love the bottle city. Instant preorder.

I just don’t understand the reason for the thick, plastic chest symbol. The rest of it looks decent. I’ll be curious to see how the sculpt and paint apps stands up to a Sideshow production process though.

really like the way this turned out but I'm sad about the lack of an exclusive. The accessories are great though. Can't decide if I'll buy it.

The lack of an exclusive is weird, as is the lack of any power effect parts. Al the same, I ordered it. This line of DC figures kicks ass.

The lack of an exclusive is weird, as is the lack of any power effect parts. Al the same, I ordered it. This line of DC figures kicks ass.

Likewise. Had to order but an extra head would have been nice.

Wonder Woman next and then I wonder how much further they'll go with the line. Will we get a new Green Lantern, Catwoman and Harley? Hopefully some new characters to.

The core Justice League characters and more villains to go with Joker would be nice. I'd love a classic Robin to go with Batman but no company seems to care much for the Robin's sadly.

Back