1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see a Superman villain. Sideshow is great with armor so an Armored Luthor would be awesome. Brainiac and Metallo would also be great. I love the Joker figure but I?m not sold on their batman especially since he only comes with batarangs.

Likewise. Had to order but an extra head would have been nice.

Wonder Woman next and then I wonder how much further they'll go with the line. Will we get a new Green Lantern, Catwoman and Harley? Hopefully some new characters to.

The core Justice League characters and more villains to go with Joker would be nice. I'd love a classic Robin to go with Batman but no company seems to care much for the Robin's sadly.
Definitely, I would love a Robin.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I love the overall look of this figure, they really nailed it IMHO. With no exclusive though I'm in no rush to order it and will wait to see the actual production figure.

This guy is supposed to be out sometime in the next couple of months, has anyone seen any production pics or anything?

This guy is supposed to be out sometime in the next couple of months, has anyone seen any production pics or anything?

Sideshow will post updated production pics in their blog section of the website when it gets closer to release. That?s what they tend to do with just about all their pieces. It is not like Hot Toys where they have ?bloggers? take photos for them about a month before it gets released in the US. Sideshow does it themselves in house.

I imagine a similar email about Wonder Woman is forthcoming.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I don’t mind the delay. Considering I lost my job to COVID and just barely got a new one, I need the breathing room for both Superman and WW.

I am curious to see what accessories they’ll include. I still display the first one with the Brainiac head and heat vision.

View attachment 460941

That Supes display looks great, Coco. Is that the stock body?

As quaint and outdated as it may seem to contemporary sensibilities, the classic suit has a graphic simplicity (and the obvious nostalgic appeal) that the glittering, Go-Faster-Line-bedecked modern versions can't touch.

That Supes display looks great, Coco. Is that the stock body?

As quaint and outdated as it may seem to contemporary sensibilities, the classic suit has a graphic simplicity (and the obvious nostalgic appeal) that the glittering, Go-Faster-Line-bedecked modern versions can't touch.

Thanks! It’s stock but with a lot of muscle added on with putty.

It looks okay, about what you'd expect from Sideshow. The sculpt looks like Billy Crudup though.

These videos are terrible, you have to watch for 10 minutes just to see the angle you want. I wish people would stop doing video reviews and just take in depth photos.

I was a Superman fan as a kid, collected Supes comics for quite a while back then. I dig the simple, naive design because of that and don't even mind the slightly Billy headsculpt. But that neck joint bugs me.

Back