Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I printed a couple of Backdrops.
I had a few that were more of a MOS posters, but for now, I kinda settled for this snow scene
to Re-enact the Snowy mountain First flight scene.
Kinda looked like he landed at some rocky areas and about to take flight again.

:clap
That's what I call a proper display!!! WOW! :thud:

Great stuff, Remy!

Here's one I took last time I had him out of the display. Thought it was a very natural looking pic (from the same angle you're used to seeing from me):

GAkY2o.jpg

I had a few that were more of a MOS posters, but for now, I kinda settled for this snow scene

With those bright white LED's and backdrop he looks pretty awesome....

:clap
That's what I call a proper display!!! WOW! :thud:

Thank you very much for the compliment. :)

Great stuff, Remy!

Here's one I took last time I had him out of the display. Thought it was a very natural looking pic (from the same angle you're used to seeing from me):

GAkY2o.jpg

Thanks man, always enjoy your pics also.

With those bright white LED's and backdrop he looks pretty awesome....

Indeed, led lighting really elevates it to another level cause it really highlights the suit.
I'm loving this figure.
I really love this shot! :)

He almost looks like he's floating in air.

Thanks, i wasn't gonna use this backdrop at first cause i was pretty much set on another backdrop
Which is a cool image of cavill flying, not sure if its an official pic or fan made, but it looked
Like a cool MOS poster.
But when I put this backdrop, i just kept going back and forth between the two backdrops and eventually chose this.
I thought that was a cool scene when he first flew for the first time.
And the smashed rock base could also work when he first was making those huge leaps until he eventually flew.

amazing pics Remy! :rock:

Thanks my friend. :1-1:

Last edited:

Great pics as always Fernando, honestly I wouldn't change a thing about the display it is just perfect. :clap:

He almost looks like he's floating in air.

Yeah that's true, which is a better look than standing on rocks.

Also; how come we didn't get artwork with the MOS like other PF's? That should of been a given don't you agree?

Also; how come we didn't get artwork with the MOS like other PF's? That should of been a given don't you agree?

You don't see artwork with many PFs like the old days. I'm fine with it though. I'd rather have a COH or arm or something.

You don't see artwork with many PFs like the old days. I'm fine with it though. I'd rather have a COH or arm or something.
It would of been nice with the MOS PF. At least put a Kryptonian key, Codex or something. Especially for the price. :(

It would of been nice with the MOS PF. At least put a Kryptonian key, Codex or something. Especially for the price. :(

It must be an expensive PF to produce. Or they didn't want to invest the R&D into making add ons.

Anybody else have the MOS PF? Looks like only 3 people in the world have it? :(

After seeing Remy's setup I might pick this up on Ebay if the prices drop to around $280 for it.... If they don't I can live without it but I just can't bring myself to spend $400 on it..

Re: Here are my photos.

Thanks Steve, sounds like the backdrop is a keeper.
Thanks bud. :)

Your welcome bro, it sounded like you were a bit indecisive about the back drop and wasn't sure whether you should change it or not, so I just wanted to reassure you that you shouldn't, because it looks perfect! :rock

After seeing Remy's setup I might pick this up on Ebay if the prices drop to around $280 for it.... If they don't I can live without it but I just can't bring myself to spend $400 on it..

Yeah as must as I love Remy's pics, I just can't that pay that sort of money on a PVC statue because the only thing I like about is the suit. However, if the price drops dramatically I may pick this up after all. :eek:

Where did you hear that?

It was discussed in the CR PF thread on this page Dave.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ie-premium-format-figure-105.html#post7302182

Apparently Alex said that she thinks the head is PVC and the rest of the statue is polystone but she still said she has yet to confirm if this is true or not.

Back