Statue Sideshow Superman Call to Action Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha same. I watched it thinking 'wow that was cool' and didn't think of coming here to post it :slap:

What grinds my gears is that SS (like other companies) has someone work for them who is supposed to be the liaison between the factory and SS HQ that makes the call on if the production piece is close enough to the master sample, yet so many times we get stuff that is so far off from the master. I as terrified when I order the Lex Luthor PF (my most expensive purchase at the time) but luckily it turned out better than the master IMO. It makes me wish there was a guarantee that each SS piece would come out that well.

Yup, exactly. That frustrates me, too.

Looks like they updated the gallery with new images. I love the packaging!

Looks like they updated the gallery with new images. I love the packaging!

Thanks for the heads up! Surprised they didn't do a "Blog" post about it. It definitely looks amazing overall! Only thing is needing to add some extra detail to the lips and maybe some gloss over the eyes when I get mine. Looks a little flat. Might change the belt buckle as well to something that looks more like a dress belt buckle than the odd rectangular one they gave him.

This is a really nice piece, hopefully the base is heavy to support the pose. It's minimalist at best but the rest is great

Received this over the weekend and it is amazing. Easily one of my favorite Sideshow efforts.

Classic Superman, a real newspaper strip golden age feel to it.

It is a lovely piece and the paint job from the pics and YT videos looks great. Very Golden age yet timeless. Congrats

Received this over the weekend and it is amazing. Easily one of my favorite Sideshow efforts.

Classic Superman, a real newspaper strip golden age feel to it.

Congrats! I had no idea this was already out. I'll have to check out some reviews. This is definitely a piece I want, just don't have any space at the moment for it.

My LCS got this in. It's amazing in person

186526991_587555965552220_3423073985107023791_n.jpg

Finally bought one of these :yess: Got some SS gift cards for Christmas, plus used my remaining RPs and, oddly enough, SS gave me free shipping when my waitlist converted. Incredibly happy with this piece. As a kid, I always loved the "quick change" figures, so this was a nostalgic reminder of the younger days. Seeing how well balanced this is makes me even more interested in the new Captain America PF as it has a similar running pose.

Finally bought one of these :yess: Got some SS gift cards for Christmas, plus used my remaining RPs and, oddly enough, SS gave me free shipping when my waitlist converted. Incredibly happy with this piece. As a kid, I always loved the "quick change" figures, so this was a nostalgic reminder of the younger days. Seeing how well balanced this is makes me even more interested in the new Captain America PF as it has a similar running pose.
Congrats on picking this up Gipetto! It's a great looking statue. As far as the Cap PF is concerned, I can't recommend it highly enough. I have it, and can honestly say, it's the very best Captain America statue I've seen to date.

Congrats on picking this up Gipetto! It's a great looking statue. As far as the Cap PF is concerned, I can't recommend it highly enough. I have it, and can honestly say, it's the very best Captain America statue I've seen to date.
Thank you! And yes, the recent Cap PF definitely looks like the best comic Cap statue to date. I think the only one I like a little more is the Prestige XM Cap statue

Back