Statue Sideshow Superman Call to Action Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$595 no exclusive

It doesn't need an exclusive it looks great. I'll wait to see how the product looks over the Proto. The Baroness PF glasses were a disaster years ago painted so thick and ugly. Hopefully Sideshow will give us thin quality glasses on Clark like what we see in the proto and no need for a nail in his face like with Baroness PF. Also, this is a great pose but they better reinforce him massively with a metal rod throughout his body so there won't be any leaning ever. Other than that, proto looks great but we'll see how bait and swicth IN HAND PRODUCT turns out

Still not sure why people pre-order before an edition size is announced.

Isn't that the going rate for a PF? Iron Studios or XM 1/4 scale statues are probably closer to 1k so this doesn't seem bad value at all.

Agreed on all counts, its great that they provided the Kent head as it goes with the piece and is a nice change, I just think the Superman head fits the piece better for me

I like the Superman head and will display it as well. I wanted it to (and super hyped that it is) include a Superman portrait for multiple display purposes but if it only had the CK sculpt I would still be happy. I?ve always liked CK as a character since he actually has a life as both, unlike a lot of heroes who really don?t care about their ?plain clothes? selves. Anywhoo, I?ll be blowing the rest of my RPs on this after my next HT figure ships. It?ll bring this sucker down to around $200

I like the Superman head and will display it as well. I wanted it to (and super hyped that it is) include a Superman portrait for multiple display purposes but if it only had the CK sculpt I would still be happy. I?ve always liked CK as a character since he actually has a life as both, unlike a lot of heroes who really don?t care about their ?plain clothes? selves. Anywhoo, I?ll be blowing the rest of my RPs on this after my next HT figure ships. It?ll bring this sucker down to around $200

I think it's the overly ripped abs with the nerd head which puts me off that portrait :lol

I'm definitely going to display this with the Clark Kent head. In the next couple weeks I should be getting a similar custom statue that's a recreation of Alex Ross' Superman Forever. Looking forward to having both of them on the shelf together.

I'd be all over this if I didn't have that Alex Ross piece coming. Can't wait for him!!

I think it's the overly ripped abs with the nerd head which puts me off that portrait :lol

:lol I think that’s how a lot of characters in the comics feel when they find out CK is Superman. They’re reaction is always like they assumed CK would have a dad-bod instead of being super jacked/ripped

Since when is a fedora and glasses and a handsome face that practically fits the "Golden Ratio" a nerd portrait? As for being ripped, it's obviously comic-inspired so the sculpt is appropriate here. The vivid paint colors are also beautiful on this pace and Sideshow better not dull them down on final product. The only thing that worries me about this PF is leaning and that Sideshow will mess up the glasses and make them thick and messy like they did with Baroness PF. They better keep the glasses and paint on Supes just like the proto. Also, he needs a metal rod inserted into the polystone. I'll wait to see final product before I buy but I believe this looks like a beautiful PF. Not sure how the final piece will look so we shall wait and see...

Back