Sideshow STOP using Fed Ex!!!!!! Anakin related:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Anakin is due tomorrow per the e-mail I got, but they have not updated his shipping status loacation since Friday at 2am so I have no idea where he is or if he's still supposed to show up tomorrow or not.

pixletwin said:
Hearing all these Fed Ex horror stories is making me paranoid about my SS orders. Although the tracking on USPS is not always updated as fast as it should be, I have to say USPS has been the most reliable for my money.

usps hardly ever updates their tracking number. i won a MR lightsaber on ebay a couple years ago and 2 days after i received it i got an email saying that my package should arrive in the next 24 hours.

pixletwin said:
Hearing all these Fed Ex horror stories is making me paranoid about my SS orders. Although the tracking on USPS is not always updated as fast as it should be, I have to say USPS has been the most reliable for my money.

I assume SSC is contracted with Fed Ex though, so I highly doubt they would be able to change their default shipper if they wanted to. At least not until their contract is met. :(

You can call SS and they will ship any way that you want, I think. They gave me the option of having all my orders ship UPS or another Fed Ex service (like 3-Day), but I like the Saturday delivery.

pixletwin said:
I assume SSC is contracted with Fed Ex though, so I highly doubt they would be able to change their default shipper if they wanted to. At least not until their contract is met. :(

But if FedEx botches enough shipments and enough customers complain, Sideshow may be able to terminate that contract because FedEx isn't consistently supplying the services I assumed they promised when contracted. I believe "breach of contract" would be an appropriate term, but who knows...I'm no lawyer.

KitFisto said:
My Anakin is due tomorrow per the e-mail I got, but they have not updated his shipping status loacation since Friday at 2am so I have no idea where he is or if he's still supposed to show up tomorrow or not.

I'm in the exact same boat. Tomorrow morning when I wake up...that will tell the tale. If nothing has been updated (or worse, the delivery date changes), then I'll know not to get my hopes up. At least I know I'll be home for it...my FedEx driver delivers to my house around dinner time.

Back