Sideshow supplying incorrect customs information to Fed Ex on sale items / discounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a link to the information you sent Fed-Ex?

Decided to dispute my last bill because I have just ordered an expensive piece with 20% discount.

Cheers

The 'GACV07050' states ' Exceptions to this general rule include: where the discount relates to a previous purchase'.
That may be an issue when using Reward Points. Shouldn't affect a straight discount though.

I'm writing up an email now.

Here we go again.

After RPs paid $200, plus $70 shipping, for the 'Zilla Statue and just received a £70+ FedEx bill.

Just got a £35 credit after two emails.
First one gave me information about transfering the bill to another party :huh

Last time I go through that, thankfully, after SS doubled their shipping rates.

Just seen this posted on SF...
So thanks to Simon MacDonald, all of future shipments were updated to the Harmonized code 9703.00.0000 for Original Sculptures And Statuary, In Any Material, meaning that we won't be paying as much tax and duty on Sideshow's products! What a glorious day it is! I just got of the chat with Aliesha and she did confirm this. No more paying 23% VAT and 6% duty for me. Instead it's 13.5 % now!!!

Hope it's true.

That won't quite make up for the sharp price rises of late, but every little helps and it is certainly better than 20%... If it's true and actually put into practice.

Back